Mr.Yucks Tales From The Backwoods

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Isn't that language called Gullah?

There's a town in CA called Camptonville that is similar to what you're talking about, as far as the rather insular culture..

the town that i live in is fucckkked up. there are really bad drug and alcohol abuse problems, and high unemployment... it has made the news twice in the past year, once because it flooded, and a second time because a german tourist was hacked up and left in a shopping trolley in the supermarket carpark. no shit.

Well, I finally got arrested here in this shit hole town. It all started when I went to the local video store and rented a game. To my suprise about 15 minutes after I got home the cops started banging on my door. I opened the door and they invited themselves in. They had a report that me and my partner had stolen some video games from the video store. They told us that they have us on camera and we have 2 options: either confess and get a ticket to court or they will be back later with warrants.

I told them that if they had us on video camera, why are we even having this discussion. Well at anyrate, they left pretty pissed off. I laughed it up for a while and thought nothing else of it. Well later that night I heard that loud ass police knock again and decided that i better jump into the shower. Well they came back with their warrants and searched the house.

They found some weed in my boys room and carted us off to county jail. I got a theft charge and my boy got a theft and a drug charge with intent to redistribute.

I bonded outta jail about 2 1/2 hours later went home and ate chilli. My buddy told me that they tried to convince him to wear a wire and go snitch people out. hahaha. Over an ounce.

I talked to some of the cops bringing up some important questions and points regarding this case and got them to thinkin that "Hey maybe there is something else going on here."

Was the shit stolen or not? Well, I dont want to give the whole story away before its come to an end...but thats for them to figure out. Lets see them earn their money.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 9 2006, 07:23 PM

Well, I finally got arrested here in this shit hole town. It all started when I went to the local video store and rented a game. To my suprise about 15 minutes after I got home the cops started banging on my door. I opened the door and they invited themselves in. They had a report that me and my partner had stolen some video games from the video store. They told us that they have us on camera and we have 2 options: either confess and get a ticket to court or they will be back later with warrants.

I told them that if they had us on video camera, why are we even having this discussion. Well at anyrate, they left pretty pissed off. I laughed it up for a while and thought nothing else of it. Well later that night I heard that loud ass police knock again and decided that i better jump into the shower. Well they came back with their warrants and searched the house.

They found some weed in my boys room and carted us off to county jail. I got a theft charge and my boy got a theft and a drug charge with intent to redistribute.

I bonded outta jail about 2 1/2 hours later went home and ate chilli. My buddy told me that they tried to convince him to wear a wire and go snitch people out. hahaha. Over an ounce.

I talked to some of the cops bringing up some important questions and points regarding this case and got them to thinkin that "Hey maybe there is something else going on here."

Was the shit stolen or not? Well, I dont want to give the whole story away before its come to an end...but thats for them to figure out. Lets see them earn their money.

shitti deals on the charge man :\.

i bet that chilli tasted amazing when you got home.

food after dealin with cops = the win.

He is such a loving and caring guy that he grounds his girlfriend when she skips school or gets bad grades. He will send her too her room or wont let her go outside and play.

haha, that is pretty funny. mr. yuck stepping up to the plate, to bring the good threads to the table. there was kind of a drought for some time.

man, it sounds like you need to move to a city where the cops have actual crime to worry about.

i got caught pissing on the sidewalk in broad daylight in manhattan once and the cops was like "well, you gotta go when you gotta go sometimes man" and don't even let me begin with the "whats this weed? eh, take it inside" shit they be saying to us.

• 2 months later...

Im working on the pictures. Im working with having to develope film and all that shit. MAybe i will get a cheap digital to make this happen.

I actually work with some lady that looks like shrek. She has the wickedest mullet i have ever seen. Its styled and everything.

Lets see what else? I have never lived in a place where the main street in the town is actually called main street.

Anyway flicks may not come until i actually leave here. Maybe another 2 months at the longest. Stay tuned kids.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM

Im working on the pictures. Im working with having to develope film and all that shit. MAybe i will get a cheap digital to make this happen.

I actually work with some lady that looks like shrek. She has the wickedest mullet i have ever seen. Its styled and everything.

Lets see what else? I have never lived in a place where the main street in the town is actually called main street.

Anyway flicks may not come until i actually leave here. Maybe another 2 months at the longest. Stay tuned kids.

so you're like the grinch that stole christmas...but didn't? the grinch just mean mugs bitches, i observed

I was tricked into thinking that this town was something super spectacular that it is not. I was looking for a change of scenery for a few months and now i have been stuck here for a while. Im really looking forward to my escape in the next 2 months. Getting back to the city is going to be excellent.

I mean if I want to go to a bar or club its a minimum of a 45 minute drive. Who wants to do that shit? I enjoy my job managing a gas station and talkin shit to the cops at night.

Haha this one kid i worked with let one of the cops hit him with one of those retractable batons. The cop kept hitting him. Hahaha. That shit looked like it hurt. He also got tasered by them. That shit was funny as hell. He quit shortly after that shit.