Mr.Yucks Tales From The Backwoods

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah they "prettied up" these other projects, i mean if you took a quick glance you wouldnt really see anything wrong

but then you see that everything is the same, bars over every window, gates, property of housing authority signs,

and at night its pretty mcuh how it used to be in th eold days, people on corners dealing

but not muchj shooting these days

Guest Sparoism

He's right...a lot of the grimey PJ's I remember from the 80's-90's look like condos now, and are actually staying in pretty good shape.

The VG's were NUTS. Army street is getting a little seedy, but it's far from what it used to be. Haight PJ's are still in good shape.

Potrero and Double Rock are never gonna get the treatment because nobody but dopefiends go there to do business. They don't care what the place looks like. It's just the PJ's that are out in the open, not the ones in the cuts.

The Wharf PJ's look hectic, but they're one of the most heavily patrolled areas in SF, due to the proximity of Fisherman's Wharf. I've never even heard of anyone getting sweated there.

The projects here are laughable. All these people know is what they hear in rap songs so they have this predisposed opinion that the projects are the gangsterest part of town here.

I went to the local tobacco shop yesteday to get some tasty black and mild milds. I guess I looked at one of the local gangsters wrong before i got outta the car. He threw his arms up in the air and said "Whatchu wanna do?" I said "What the fuck," and hopped outta the car. This cat turned around and went into the tobacco shop. I walked in to get my cigars and this nigga told the people behind the counter to call the police. He went from Whatchu wanna do to call the police in under 30 seconds. When i got in there I looked at the people behind the counter and said "Dont call the police, I dont even know whats going on." The guy gave me like 10 feet the whole time i was in the store. While i was paying for my shit I asked him what its like to be a stone cold coward. He told me its on.

I cant wait to bump into him when there are no witnessess around.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 31 2005, 05:55 PM

The projects here are laughable. All these people know is what they hear in rap songs so they have this predisposed opinion that the projects are the gangsterest part of town here.

I went to the local tobacco shop yesteday to get some tasty black and mild milds. I guess I looked at one of the local gangsters wrong before i got outta the car. He threw his arms up in the air and said "Whatchu wanna do?" I said "What the fuck," and hopped outta the car. This cat turned around and went into the tobacco shop. I walked in to get my cigars and this nigga told the people behind the counter to call the police. He went from Whatchu wanna do to call the police in under 30 seconds. When i got in there I looked at the people behind the counter and said "Dont call the police, I dont even know whats going on." The guy gave me like 10 feet the whole time i was in the store. While i was paying for my shit I asked him what its like to be a stone cold coward. He told me its on.

I cant wait to bump into him when there are no witnessess around.

so whatve you known this dude forever already?? i mean the place is that small and all

I havent seen him since. I will bump into him again sooner or later.

On a totally unrelated note, all the guys in this town have stopped letting me come around for fear of me stealing their women. I can understand that but still... Come on. My enemies list is growing by the day. Ive also introduced block buster prices and am taking all of their business. I love watching them get mad.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Dec 29 2005, 08:04 AM

Here's one....

I was driving though a bit of a backwater part of Canada (yes, we have them too)

and someone had a big grey school bus (must have been a prison bus)

parked on the front lawn in front of a beaten up old farm house.

there was a spraypainted 'tattoos' sign on the side of the bus.

Someone had set up his own tattoo trailer on his front lawn.

probably for bikers.

Where abouts?

province?

Guest Sparoism

Get your grind on, homie...since you're in such a small town you can get up with words like "FRESH" and "TURBO" and it won't matter, no one will be the wiser. My personal favorite is "STINGRAY"....that could take out a whole block, and if you go over windows and into doorways you get extra credit.

I'd leave the women alone, that's asking for some serious funk if everybody's related and the town's small enough for everyone to know who's fucking who. But, that's just me...

I want to see pictures of 1977 Ford 150's with dents and KC lights....a Flowmaster sticker on the back window would be a bonus.....hook it up Yuck.

peace man.

hahaha......that's great Yuck......let's see here ummmm....flicks of those trucks in front of a roadside bar with a Keystone sign flickering in the window would be sick.....where the bar patrons all resemble Wooderson in "Dazed and Confused".....lol...."Let me show ya what 'ol Melba Toast is packin'".....only "Melba Toast" is like stale bread out of The Waffle House..and the seasons greetings on front of the houses say "Merry Christmeths"..I will be looking forward to those flicks Yuck......I can't wait.

You the man.

455/Yuck-Dirtnecks for life.

i, too can supply pics of dirty redneck ville

from the other side of where yuck is coming

from.

i actually live in a town that was once 3 buildings.

3! a post office, a trading post, and something else.

very old town. in fact, the paved road that goes through

was an old wagon trail.

i dig history, so it doesn't really bother me, but it is a whole different

side of life than when i was living in tampa.

dammit, if anyone talks to fatbastard, have him hit me up.

-casek rules-

^^There really are a lot more uber-rural places in VA and the rest of the country than most of us would really care to know exist. Theres this place in VA called Gloucester. It was originally a penal colony back in the time when the settlers had founded Jamestown. Thats where they put up all the cons, murderers, theives, and criminals in general. The penal colony flourished, and the inhabitants of Gloucester became known as "Guinea people". In certain parts of this county today, they still speak with the original old English dialect known as Cockney English. The shit sounds very strange and you cannot understand a word. A lot of them are inbred too and mostly all of them are watermen, fishermen. Crazy as fuck too, the hardcore are known to kill outsiders of the little section known as Guinea. 80% of the people in Guinea have the same last name. All of this shit is true, not making any of it up.

Thats strange. When I was living in Norfolk I met this dope ass tattoo artist that was constantly going up to Gloucester. I think he worked for a tattoo parlor up that way on some free lance shit. He is probably one of the coolest cats i have ever met in my life.