Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
$2 dollar well drinks

kate moss

naw, for all they know, she could claim she was snorting caffiene pills or something like that....they dont have any actual evidence..but cmon, everybody knows it was really juice..

i dunno, i thought she looked alot bettter years ago...i saw a picture of her in PEOPLE magazine after she got released from rehab and she looked like shit...hope she gets better :(

man rich famous people are stupid... i wouldnt waste my money doing drugs, maybe sell them to other stupid rich fucks, but other than that id stay away...

dumb fucks.

This chick's a trainwreck.

She could've been great at one point but then something (cocaine and being a rich spoiled cunt) really fucked up happened and it all went to shit; she reminds me of burnt filet mignon or a rainbow-colored Ferrari with a thirty-two inch dildo stickin' out of the driver's seat.

I don't care how much make-up you can cake on her grill or how many pairs of cotton panties you can throw on this bitch, crackheads are not sexy.

Ever.

heer eyes are fuckedup

but we all know

!!!ITS NOT THE FACE YOU FUCK, ITS THE FUCK YOU FACE!!!

The video is "actual evidence" of her doing coke. The video itself is probably sufficient to sustain a conviction for possession. Like anyone would believe "oh, she was snorting caffine pills." Matter of fact, a video tape of someone is probably the best evidence you could have. The tape don't lie.

She was never sexy. I thought in one picture I saw when I was 14 that she was almost sexy. But she has no body, her head is too big for her frame, and her eyes make her look like a space alien. Plus, what the fuck did she do to get rich? Let some greasy asshole take pedopilious pictures of her in cotton panties?

Get a grip!

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Dec 22 2005, 03:40 PM

CONSTANTLY GLORIFYING THE UNATTAINABLE

ENJOYMENT BASED ON SUPERFICIAL ATTRIBUTES

CUT THE SHIT RETARDS

trueness

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Dec 22 2005, 02:40 PM

CUT THE SHIT RETARDS

don't get your knickers in a twist over some stupid thread

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Dec 22 2005, 08:40 PM

CUT THE SHIT RETARDS

Uhh,oh... the fat girls mad! :haha:

who remembers the family guy when brian dated kate moss and she kept falling in between the cracks of wooden floors?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this