BUM BITCHES MYSPACE

iliveinavagina

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iliveinavagina+Dec 11 2005, 07:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iliveinavagina - Dec 11 2005, 07:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Dec 11 2005, 10:26 PM

we already have a myspace thread.

I think we need a bum bitch thread...

especailly since i had sex with her and I also saw her current boyfriend

get ready...lol

this her at the motel lol

batteredcopy3gb.jpg

[/b]

so youfucked some girl off myspace, got mad for some reason, and decided to make a thread about it that went horribly awry? so, whatd she do that made you mad?

i like penguins.

330205619_l.jpg

The only whore to cum quicker than me thats just weird why this bitch came like twice from me finger popping her I thought i was in for some real ass...like the way she sucked my dick i thought she was a bonnafide fix for my sick mind...Why she came twice and sed i dont feel good and went to sleep....

Now the real kicker of the shit is I left my wallet at her house...why this bitch took my money out and mailed it back...THATS A BUM BITCH.

330228364_l.jpg

This bitch is mad ugly and when I got really shroomed out and really fuckin drunk, I was trying to with her because it was last call and I was feeling it for some reason. And after her teasing me like crazy, she shot me down and I went home.

And then I remember that she smelled like men's deoderant.

Ugly bitches have no right to try and reject a humanitarian just to make themselves feel pretty.

I think I already posted this stupid story on the myspace thread.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Dec 13 2005, 02:40 PM

alright kid...this is the only thread that i can recall reading of yours but i can already say without hesitation that you are a fucking dipshit.

im a dip shit?:haha: why cuase im bored and im getting my kicks calling bitchs out...i got tons more...

ps the last bitch she dont shave her twat...but she pulls it off lil fuzz all natural and wa not...