Stop Snitching

I.C.Shadow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting... as far as it being a racial thing, no. its simply the type of community. raised in the tenderloin--fuck no you're not going to talk to a cop (except the fucker on saturday), you're raised in wheaton, illinois--you'll talk. black brown or white. i thinks...

but more importantly, FUCK THE ACLU. this is not a matter of freedom of speech. justice should be served, prevention of that in any form is an offense. i could give a fuck about the shirts, but the aclu pisses me off.

Snitching's one thing if you're involved in dirt; you don't get into shit if you can't handle the consequences, but that's about as far as the whole snitching thing goes. If your mom/dad/sister/wife/daughter/son were to get merked in the streets because of someone else's dirt and no one said shit because 'that's not keeping it real', I'm sure you'd be all lemonaide and menthol-flavored blowjobs.

:rolleyes:

This whole topic reminds me of suburban kids that think it's 'cool' and 'glamourous' to be from the hood, while anyone who's ever lived broke as fuck and actually comes from the block (with half a brain) will tell you there's no pride in not being able to eat and having to worry about some baseface coming for your DVD player at 3am.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Dec 9 2005, 01:01 AM

Snitching's one thing if you're involved in dirt; you don't get into shit if you can't handle the consequences, but that's about as far as the whole snitching thing goes. If your mom/dad/sister/wife/daughter/son were to get merked in the streets because of someone else's dirt and no one said shit because 'that's not keeping it real', I'm sure you'd be all lemonaide and menthol-flavored blowjobs.

:rolleyes:

This whole topic reminds me of suburban kids that think it's 'cool' and 'glamourous' to be from the hood, while anyone who's ever lived broke as fuck and actually comes from the block (with half a brain) will tell you there's no pride in not being able to eat and having to worry about some baseface coming for your DVD player at 3am.

There's a guy who lives down the way from me who is a shit disturber. People from all over the place hate this dude. Well, a couple of years ago, his townhouse got firebombed, his dad and little sister burned alive. Only he and his mom survived.

He didn't snitch. hehe

SNITCHING JUST INVOLVES YOU IN A CRIME, IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM. EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DOING THE RIGHT THING, YOU STILL TALKIN TO COPS, I WOULDNT TALK TO COPS FOR NOTHING CUZ THEY ALWAYS MAKE NIGGAS SUSPECTS EVEN WHEN YOU AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH SHIT, YOU COULD SEE TWO NIGGAS ARGUING AND ONE OF EM GET SHOT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUILDING AND THEN YOU CALL THE COPS AND SAY SOME NIGGA GOT SHOT THEN THEY COME HOLLA AT YOU LIKE YOU DID IT AND TAKE YOU DOWN TO THE STATION AND ALL THAT, THEN THEY RUN YA I.D AND YOU MAGICALLY HAVE A WARRANT [THAT YOU TOOK CARE OF 6 MONTHS AGO] FUCK COPS B. NIGGAS CAN SUCK MY DICK, IM IM MY MID 20'S AND NEVER NEEDED A COPS ASSISTANCE IN MY LIFE.

MERO

I wonder what would happen if no one committed a crime for a year, how much fucking money would be lost. All that talk about your safety is bullshit. If no one was getting slapped with DUI's for a year, i wonder how they would compensate for the loss. new laws? new taxes?

Also, this is something i've been curious about for years, where does the money go when you pay for a speeding ticket, for example? state? fed? local? It would be interesting to figure out what crime is paying for.

Originally posted by Cruci4@Dec 10 2005, 09:31 PM

All that talk about your safety is bullshit. If no one was getting slapped with DUI's for a year, i wonder how they would compensate for the loss. new laws? new taxes?

That's exactly what happens. That's why they be hemmin you up for drinking a beer or riding a skateboard, or riding your bike on the sidewalk and all that other silly shit they be crackin down on now. And they stiffen the penalty's for the already existing shit. Why you think niggas doin so much time for shit like DUI now? "Serve and protect" my ass! The only thing they serving and protecting is the rich fucks that run shit. Protecting their interests by cracking the whip on the average Joe.

"Criminal Justice" industry B. Modern version of slavery. Anybody that snitches on shit that don't even involve them is a low-life. You could even say a traitor to their own people. And when they get got, they get what they got coming for sticking their nose in other peoples buisiness. Even if someone murdered my fam and I knew who it was the last thing I would do is tell the police cause I'm getting that motherfucker myself or die trying and I don't need them fuckers looking at me when it happens.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Dec 8 2005, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Dec 8 2005, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's a sweeping statement, but you know what I mean. White people will run, call the police and give them testimony for days.

A black kid will get killed at a basement party in front of hundreds of people, and police will have no leads.

[/b]

Where I live black kids be snitching on eachother left and right. Alot more than the whitebouls. Drug dealers snitch on rival drug dealers just to get them shut down. Snitching's actually an epidemic among all these youngbucks. They weren't raised right or something.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 8 2005, 08:18 PM

One good thing about doing graffiti in areas densely populated by yellow or brown people is that they won't tell police.

Not where i live. Everybody hate's graff equally.

<!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Dec 8 2005, 08:18 PM

Hell, my gramma from India told me to never, ever talk to the police because in the end, they're out to get everyone. Almost totally true.

That's the wisest shit i ever heard from a grandmom! Classic. Your grandmom knows the deal.