Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

ATTN: 12oz CANADIANS

its milk packaged in plastic bags. they make plastic jugs that you put the bag in and pour out of. its not even a canadian thing...nobody west of ontario seems to know about it.

i grew up on milk bagsz boye.

^stevefrench, is that powdered milk(shudder) or??

i've never seen it baggo'd with graphics and shit

on the actual sac...

ps-those areolas are crazy...

Originally posted by POIESIS@Nov 17 2005, 02:19 AM

i grew up on milk bagsz boye.

^stevefrench, is that powdered milk(shudder) or??

i've never seen it baggo'd with graphics and shit

on the actual sac...

ps-those areolas are crazy...

i don't think its powderd milk...i havent seen it in a bag with graphics on it before either...just in plain clear(or white) bags. my father insists on drinking powderd milk ( :yuck: ) and it doesnt usualy come in packages anything like that

Originally posted by ese@Nov 17 2005, 04:54 AM

its milk packaged in plastic bags. they make plastic jugs that you put the bag in and pour out of. its not even a canadian thing...nobody west of ontario seems to know about it.

here in america we have combined these two ingenious ideas to create the plastic milk jug :haha:

Originally posted by MAGS156+Nov 17 2005, 10:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAGS156 - Nov 17 2005, 10:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ese@Nov 17 2005, 04:54 AM

here in america we have combined these two ingenious ideas to create the plastic milk jug :haha:

[/b]

:haha: :haha:

This is just aboot the craziest thing ive heard of in aboot 4 years. More pictures! Maybe an action shot of a Canadian pouring the bag of Canadian milk into a Canadian glass? Please.

I grew up on bags of milk and I grew up in Alberta

The last time I actually saw a bag of milk was when about 10 years ago in Ontario

Nobody remembers the Tom Green show before he was 'famous' ? Popping a bag of milk to give Glen Humplik a milk shower was a staple for every episode

^

you've never heard of wholesale?

how do you think most restaraunts (except the ones that make their soup from scratch) get their soup?

I'll tell you, in frozen bags

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Nov 17 2005, 06:36 PM

Why the fuck would you put non-powdered milk in a bag?

The idea sounds so incredibly stupid that it could only be Canadian in origin.

I'm guessing it probably makes it cheaper to transport. Also seems pretty environmentally friendly.

the idea is not all that foreign. they do that in central america too. other than the fact that you cant just leave the bag sitting somewhere after opening it theres nothing wrong with it.

Originally posted by leftandleaving+Nov 17 2005, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leftandleaving - Nov 17 2005, 01:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Nov 17 2005, 06:36 PM

Why the fuck would you put non-powdered milk in a bag?

The idea sounds so incredibly stupid that it could only be Canadian in origin.

I'm guessing it probably makes it cheaper to transport. Also seems pretty environmentally friendly.

[/b]

It seems like it would be much more economical to have the milk in the plastic jugs we use in the states. Theyre packed and stacked that way and I dont think it's very likely that they break alot of those, I can see alot of these bags getting punctured and alot of loss of product going on though.

I also dont think that a plastic bag of the thickness needed to hold a liquid like that would be any more environmentally friendly than a jug. Both probably use the same amount of plastic roughly.

sealtest_family.jpg

That bag on the left contains smaller bags that you put into a plastic pitcher, of sorts, and cut the corner of the bag off to pour out milk. Like ese said.

I didn't realize that these things aren't all over the world. I just figured that Americans on TV drink from cartons because it's an easier prop to work with.

oh yeah, and in jail they give you small versions of the bag of milk. Personal size. You gotta rip the corner off with a fork and just suck and squeeze.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this