The 18yr old +14yr old "kidnapping" shit.

Tyler Durden

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fr8lover

home schooling produces the most socially inept and strange kids i have ever met. they don't know how to interact or take part in normal society because their parents insist on shielding them from the real world at the most important time in their lives to actually be IN the real world.

it sounds silly, but i could picture all the home school kids i knew when i was younger killing parents, because their demeanors and overall personalities all creeped me out to no end.

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 15 2005, 01:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 15 2005, 01:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GamblersGrin@Nov 15 2005, 01:17 AM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...23C084EB6124773 and its from yesterday and shes talking about math. from what i know she was in indiana or some shit on the run from the coppers.

That's from a month ago you big dummy! :haha:

[/b]

i am quite sure this is the only time you have been right about anything.

This is a very sad and tradic event, David couldnt have been too happy with his life to have done this also he couldnt have cared too much about Kara beth. This poor girl now has no parents and think of the psychological damage she and her brother and sister will have from this.David needs some serious help and hopefully while in jail he gets it. I dont understand why his parents never put in a missing persons report, i mean if my18 year old had my vehicle that long and never reported home i sure would be cocerned, in none of the reports have they mentioned anythingabout his parents, makes you wonder?

Posted by Maggie May and mommy (lisa) on Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 11:20 AM

[Reply to this]

hilarious.

"you have no idea how mad i am at you now, you better pray that you never step within one hunred yards of me. boy, i beat you up so bad, if anyone has somthing to say about it, go ahead, you know my xanga."

Posted by

f287d36e98f2242a74f383a2ead24d3a20149621.jpg

ahahahah.

Holy shit. We should have a Xanga picture post, these people are outta control.

ca2bfcbf577b8740102e0e90a4d7bd2e1815922.jpg

71c3dec9e9d0edccda5efa67d0b35e193762975.jpg

Originally posted by Seldoon@Nov 17 2005, 11:19 PM

david's xanga site, link to most recent comments section:

http://www.xanga.com/Haydren/382862356/ite...ml#viewcomments

One of the comments on there --->"We're all praying you get back safe david! That bitch will burn in hell for kidnapping you and murdering her parents!"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: