FUCK THE SHRINKERS!

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adderol= legal cocaine

Spoiled rich trust fund babies at my school eat that shit up and get straight A's. Take one 20ml pill and youll be a fucking machine for 18 hours straight. Its not just studying, you can do ANYTHING on that shit 10x faster and better. I cant imagine being one of the people who take 20ml a day, the few that i know that do are fucking retarded but get straight A's because theyre hopped up on legal amphetamines 18 hours a day. The ironic thing is that the rich kids, whose mommies and daddys buy their worthless spawn prescriptions so they can pass boarding school and college depite mild retardation, sell pills for 10$ a pop to the poor kids who are trying to keep scholarships. aint that a motherfucker.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Nov 10 2005, 01:42 AM

My sister takes a couple different pills for a couple different things and I'd say they've helped her immensely.

So there.

well im sure for some people they really do help.....or there is some medicine out there that really works........but for the most part most of the people who are prescribed medication dont really need it.

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH@Nov 10 2005, 10:23 AM

adderol= legal cocaine

Spoiled rich trust fund babies at my school eat that shit up and get straight A's. Take one 20ml pill and youll be a fucking machine for 18 hours straight. Its not just studying, you can do ANYTHING on that shit 10x faster and better. I cant imagine being one of the people who take 20ml a day, the few that i know that do are fucking retarded but get straight A's because theyre hopped up on legal amphetamines 18 hours a day. The ironic thing is that the rich kids, whose mommies and daddys buy their worthless spawn prescriptions so they can pass boarding school and college depite mild retardation, sell pills for 10$ a pop to the poor kids who are trying to keep scholarships. aint that a motherfucker.

it this whol "machine for 18 hours a day" ting is real... can someone send me some up to canada? its illegal here adn i could do with some "focus" around exam time. shit. i could rock the finals and bring my GPA up SOOOO much

please. im serious. give m,e some adderall. now

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 10 2005, 11:54 PM

prescribing medication is much easier than figuring out the root cause of your problem (which is probably just an unhealthy diet and lack of excercise....the result of being a modern westerner, basically)

Or a deep family history of bipolar disorder. And that's from eastern Europe, not America.

Telling people they don't have a problem and they just need to eat better is much easier then actually figuring out the REAL root cause of the problem, isn't it? Yeah, I guess people who are bipolar commit suicide because they didn't eat enough carrots, right? Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. Boy, thanks for clearing that up for me, Mr. ABC. Lemme go cure the world with food.

I still think he's pretty much on point. Not to sound lame but if you live around pollution, breathe garbage, swallow chemicals, smoke shit and drink poison odds are after a while you're going to start to feel like the sludge in your bloodstream. Not to sound corney, but how in the fuck can anyone expect to be in good mental health when they can't even tame the physical?

P.S.

I think that a lot of psychology is bullshit due to the fact that it's 'norms' are defined by people with their own sets of problems and flaws. On top of that, they tend to look over the fact that 'mental health' is subjective from era to era and culture to culture as if the University-Bound Westerns are the only ones that know how to behave themselves.

-Tom Cruise Oner

Some doctors do just hand out scripts willy nilly, not much experience with ritalin....you could get pescribed 12 5mg dexamphetamine tablets a day where i grew up if you tried...not to be fucked with and i dont recomend anyone to go on them, mostly no good comes out of it at the end of the day, it depends on the person you are of course.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 12 2005, 07:07 AM

I still think he's pretty much on point. Not to sound lame but if you live around pollution, breathe garbage, swallow chemicals, smoke shit and drink poison odds are after a while you're going to start to feel like the sludge in your bloodstream. Not to sound corney, but how in the fuck can anyone expect to be in good mental health when they can't even tame the physical?

P.S.

I think that a lot of psychology is bullshit due to the fact that it's 'norms' are defined by people with their own sets of problems and flaws. On top of that, they tend to look over the fact that 'mental health' is subjective from era to era and culture to culture as if the University-Bound Westerns are the only ones that know how to behave themselves.

-Tom Cruise Oner

Try telling that to all the kids I saw in the mental home. I'm sure it would be of great comfort to the kid that hung himself with his belt during the 5 minutes of his suicide watch when no one was looking.

You ever been in one of those places? You ever talked to any of the people in them? Lived with them? How the fuck do you know that they're all smoking pot and drinking booze and living dirty? You people don't know anything about mental illness other than what you've seen in the movies and on TV, apparently, so stop trying to sound like you do. Once you've experienced it first hand and had it take someone close to you, then we can talk about it.

Hey dookiebat, how sheltered do you think we are? Nobody said that everyone's faking it and that mental problems area big joke that can always be corrected with a little jogging, Freud. I was talking in the context of people who sometimes feel a little down or have certain tendencies (as a result of their genetic make-up) that CAN be brought on by an unhealthy lifestyle.

So.. are you board certified? Do you have a degree? Because I've been taking psych classes for 3 years now (not counting highschool) and I think I've got something of a grip on it beings that, guess what, I've lost several people to mental illness myself; the difference is that I don't come online trying to sound like the authority because I realize how fucking pretentious it sounds.

Hey man, I'm not trying to be a dickhead.. just go back and read.

ABC never said you should Stairmaster your way to wellness, I don't think. The way I read it he was basically saying unhealthy living can trigger certain tendencies and that a lot of people think they've got head problems when really they're just out of shape and their body is responding accordingly. To say someone can pec-fly their way out of a bipolar disorder is just as absurd as denying that poor physical health can affect your mental. C'mon kid, I know you're not a dumbshit.. don't start acting all pissy.

P.S. It's pretentious to assume that because you've been witness/involved in instances of someone's decay that you've got one up on a bunch of people you really know nothing about. That's all.

-Vanilla Fly

Originally posted by saraday+Nov 10 2005, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Nov 10 2005, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh yea.. one major downside to having adderall:

if you tell your friends, they hit you up for your pills constantly. i have to hide them sometimes because i've noticed my script being short.

f-ing weak.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-BUCK FUSH@Nov 11 2005, 02:23 AM

adderol= legal cocaine

Are these things just like a lager doseage dexamphetamine? I am prescribed deccys (D5s) at a 30mg a day level, and I haev the same problem as you do with people hitting me up for them constantly. When my brother was young, he was diagnosed with ADD, and his doc told him that everyone has ADD, but only to differing degrees, which is why D5's etc work on everyone in the same fashion,

I went and got diagnosed so I could tap into this 'legal speed' so I could finish my degree, as I lacked focus when I was initially studying, although I attribute this to the copious amounts of weed I smoked at this time. I believe I was fine until the herbs affected me negatively, so I didn't haev ADD at all until I smoked pot. As you can tell from this rant, I am pretty ADD, but I am rambling moreso due to the effects of a hangover. But I love how you can get this shit legally, it is great in my mind, however the lack of sleep if you have too many actually detracts from the benefits of the pills, so in order to get the best results from them you need a constant supply.

I think in children, it is bad to feed them pills, as they do have some bad side effects in that you lose your appetite, you stay awake too long, and your brain seems to get informational overload a fair bit also. But used correctly, I believe that drugs are good things.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 12 2005, 04:23 PM

Or a deep family history of bipolar disorder. And that's from eastern Europe, not America.

Telling people they don't have a problem and they just need to eat better is much easier then actually figuring out the REAL root cause of the problem, isn't it? Yeah, I guess people who are bipolar commit suicide because they didn't eat enough carrots, right? Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. Boy, thanks for clearing that up for me, Mr. ABC. Lemme go cure the world with food.

you're trying to make out like i said mental illness didn't exist. wrong. there's a difference between mental illness and a hyperactive brat who can't sit still for 5 minutes. if you feed your kid mcdonalds 7 days a week and sit him in front of the playstation the rest of the time of course he's bouncing off the walls. how many kids have been prescribed ritalin in america in the last 5 years? half a million? 5 million? more? anyone else thinks that's kinda wierd for a "disease" that no-one had heard of 10 years ago?

here's the symptoms for ADD:

SYMPTOMS OF ADD or ADHD:

_ Often fidgeting with hands or feet, or squirming while seated.

_ Having difficulty remaining seated.

_ Being easily distracted by extraneous stimuli.

_ Having difficulty awaiting turn in games or group activities.

_ Often blurting out answers before questions are completed.

_ Having difficulty in following instructions.

_ Having difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities.

_Often shifting from one uncompleted task to another.

_ Having difficulty playing quietly.

_Often talking excessively.

_ Often interrupting or intruding on others.

_ Often not listening to what is being said.

_Often forgetting things necessary for tasks or activities.

_Often engaging in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences.

source

now i don't know about anyone else, but this describes almost everyone i've ever met under the age of 10. shit, that describes me right now.