FUCK THE SHRINKERS!

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont have systoms classified in the DSM and have been diagnosed by a real psychologist not a school counsler or some lame uneduacted person like that then..you should take an ADD/ADHD-I medication because it wont help you focus a all.. if you have ADD or ADHD-I then ritalin might work for you aderol alos whatever one your prescribed but the thing is if you have ADD or ADHD - I then the when you take htis medicine then it helps calm you down and helps you focus better and helps you maintain a longer attention span... BUT if you dont have ADD or ADHD-I then it does the oppisite affect it makes you jittery and shit like your on speed.... i remeber in highschool i used to sell my adderol pils to these fuckin idots for liek $4 a pill they thought that if they took them around exam time they would be able to study better but see they dont knwo shit about medicine and what aderol or ritalin does... it has the oppisite affect that his had on people with ADD/ADHD-I on people with out it... it makes you real speedy... blah i dont feel like finihsing my train of though but i am a psych major but not degree holding so im not a doctor and... btw Psychologist and Psychiatrists are not con artists ...