What kinda girl you wanna pass your genes on with?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My girl is Italian.. straight up Gypsy Goddess type, and I am pure cracker. Togehter, we made two extremly attractive and super intelligent children. Although we are broke ass people, we are super rich (cliche as it sounds) at heart.

I never wanted children. When the topic ever came up, I would say I never wanted kids, and call people who had children "breeders" and shit. Now, I dont think I would mind another one. Oh, how time can change a man.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Oct 8 2005, 05:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Oct 8 2005, 05:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Oct 7 2005, 11:26 PM

I thought about that long and hard today after I met a beautiful and educated Jewish chick with lots of poise and a fat ass last night.

why dont you just bang her?

[/b]

Yeah, yeah, I'mma try, I guess. But if I get the girl pregnant, it's your fault.

ive never been with an asian guy and i really dont care to be with one. however, the hubby is half filipino, irish, and spanish.

its going to be interesting to see how our kid is going to look like. im sure the filipino characteristics will show, but with him being part irish and somewhat light skinned, i predict that the kid will also be light skinned.

• 12 years later...