Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
midwest jake

Passing gas at the office

Ok so I work in an office enviroment, and I don't want to lose points with my boss and co-workers. any hints on how to play it safe and not get caught letting one out?

discreet? i work in an office too and i let that shit rip! the best ones are the toasty warm silent gushes of rancid stench that infect the lungs of everyone around you. i give myself a little high-five when i do them

Originally posted by Morg-kcor@Oct 7 2005, 11:38 AM

^^^ sometimes that shit follows you though

and what? are you troubled by your own farts? if i do a fart that even grosses myself out, then i'm immeasurably stoked

hahaha..

Originally posted by kido+Oct 6 2005, 08:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kido - Oct 6 2005, 08:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>drive-bys

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Morg-kcor@Oct 6 2005, 08:38 PM

I am lucky, I work in a bottleshop, so I just go out the back or in the coolroom and drop bombs. Plus I hate my coworkers and make them suffer, but ususally when I drop the best ones, hot chicks walk in and they are still lingering around!

i used to work in the "Kitchen" of a "restaurant". Id always let em rip in our walk in fridge. the place smelled like ass anyways.

if you are self conscious about it

scream out while you rip it

then it will cover the sound of any farting noise

i'm thrilled to have a place where i can dole out this worldly wisdom.

i love you twelve ounce.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 6 2005, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 6 2005, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Morg-kcor@Oct 7 2005, 11:38 AM

and what? are you troubled by your own farts? if i do a fart that even grosses myself out, then i'm immeasurably stoked

[/b]

youre the kind of fucker that leans over to woft the scent of the fart rolling off the balls arent you.... disgusting =D

as i dont work in an office environment, i work in retail, i make it a point to fart on an aisle that i see a customer on, or know for a fact they will be walking down promptly. YES!

If you are near cubicles go crop dusting ... slowly letting it out as you walk down the row.

Originally posted by symbols@Oct 7 2005, 09:04 AM

scream out while you rip it

then it will cover the sound of any farting noise

its not so much the noise thats the problem, but the smell. I'm talking about SBD status (silent but deadly). And when I say sbd I mean the ones that burn through your pants. An hour would go by and that same fart will be chillin by my desk waiting for the hottest girl in my building to walk by.

I think the solution is to get a small fan to help spread the blame.

beano nigga.. take that shit before you go for lunch.

and chill on the lactose.. no cheese and milkshakes for lunch fatty mcarbuckle.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Oct 6 2005, 07:17 PM

Don't eat any burritos that have been heated in a malfunctioning microwave. The repairman said that would be irresponsible.

Hahhahahahahha. So somebody else HAS seen it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this