late night chit chat

Abracadabra

oh duders, i woke up at 4:30 this morning so i could get in line at our school to sign up our intramural soccer team. I got to the office at 6am, and some faggot was there infront of me. So needless to say, the reason i wanted to be there first (to get a preferred time of play) got completely fucked.....sooo choked...

oh yeah, in other news, i met this fly girl last week, who turned out to be married and old.

the crop of females in all my classes is pretty damn weak this time around as well.

on a lighter note, im sort of ahead already school wise, so its a slack week for moi. Hooray

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Sep 13 2005, 10:02 PM

I am back in Sydney after 2 nights in Melbourne. I have a horrible feeling that I have a grip of assignments and possibly a presentation due tomorrow, but I can't be fucked checking mainly caus I have valid excuses and my tutors like me. ha

In unrelated news I haven't had a cigarette today and I'm stinging pretty darn hard. Might see about caving in - in about t-minus twenty minutes.

No shit. I'm heading from Melbs up to Sydney in about 3 weeks for the parklife festival and a couple of extra days holiday.

I also haven't had a cigarette today and it fuckin sucks. Stick with it.

I haven't quite sussed out the visa sitch yet, ABCleezy, but it may involve identity fraud.

Originally posted by Hoblow@Sep 14 2005, 02:27 PM

I haven't quite sussed out the visa sitch yet, ABCleezy, but it may involve identity fraud.

haha, awesome. i'm in half a mind to rock up without a return ticket myself and just see what happens. i haven't fully decided yet. if a million messicans can do it, why not an aussie?

sore subject, actually.

somehow, the screws towards the base of my lens got fucked up and came loose, totally fucking my camera in the ass. I borrowed cameras from friends when I could, but I only ended up with 2 spent rolls. WEAK NIGGUH.

But in the end, the destruction of the camera turned into an excuse to get smashed every night and sleep off hangovers all day.