late night chit chat

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm stuck at work, so no simpsons for me. not that i watch much tv lately anyway.

the trip was awesome. did a helluva lotta drinking, a bit of shopping, and a little bit of graffiti. but mostly drinking. lived on bourbon and slices of pepperoni in nyc. had a ball. san francisco was a bit of a let down. so many crackheads and fuckwits on the street. it was good to see the sf friends though. la was pretty cool. hung out in hollywood mostly just shopping and eating and generally enjoying the fine ass weather

awesome. start looking into visas, cos i think the only tourist visa they have right now is 90 days. you might have to apply for an extension or something if you want to stay for 6 months. be careful driving in NYC. went out in the land rover with hesh for a couple hours and he nearly killed me a whole gang of times. you could drive a whole car into their potholes they're that damn big, and the taxi drivers are all insane! haha

I am back in Sydney after 2 nights in Melbourne. I have a horrible feeling that I have a grip of assignments and possibly a presentation due tomorrow, but I can't be fucked checking mainly caus I have valid excuses and my tutors like me. ha

In unrelated news I haven't had a cigarette today and I'm stinging pretty darn hard. Might see about caving in - in about t-minus twenty minutes.

Guest imported_Europe

Good to see you back wasting time ABC.

Lots of news from here.

About travelling, Im going on a little roadtrip to Hamburg in two days time to watch UEFA cup football on Thursday and then possibly stay for the weekend and some dope graff action...

Drank too much the last two weeks cause I had to take a quick spell back at school for 0-week tutoring, only three sober days out of fourteen, damn you gin... But its was fun and there were lots of girls around... nudge nudge...

Wow, Melbourne overload.

Hoblow, where was my invite to the states you goose?

Melburnian, where is my lift in your car you goose?

WhiteOx/Mr. ABC, where are my postcards you geese?

I am currently doing a Business Strategy assignment that is due tomorrow, and some person I have spoken to a total of three times just gave me all the answers. J-J-J-Jeah unit!

Guest Melburnian

It's not my fault I'm poor. Actually to get into that school cost a lot more than my old school.Plus I was at that school for a term before I got kicked out anyway. I was all about the voluntary fee's that my mother never volunteered to pay.

Originally posted by Hoblow@Sep 12 2005, 11:24 PM

Sounds like a ball. I got the plan in motion to get out there at the end of next year, spend 6 months or more driving from NYC through to Cali. We've been talking about it for a long time, so it feels good to see it start developing from a pipe dream into a reality.

that sounds like a dope ass trip......nyc is a little crazy but its fun out there.... :king: