Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GnomeToys

Happy Independence Day

Nobody made one, so happy 4th all you US people. This is the day in history when our forefathers escaped from the tyranny of British monarchs, so that we wouldn't be unfairly taxed.

Today, obviously we are much better off. We have no unfair taxes and presidents are elected through a fair, democratic process. We don't just let any old joes keep running the country just because they're of the same bloodline as a previous ruler!!!!

I'm going to go light some small bottle rockets which are completely illegal to protect my freedom. My friends will all be drinking a mind and body rotting liquid that is completely legal while I smoke a mild herb that is probably incapable of damaging anyone which is completely illegal because it supports the terrorists.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

i hate cars with stickers like these:

Never%20Forget%209.11.01.jpg

LIKE IM REALLY GONNA FORGET!!

yes yes.. happy hamburgers & fireworks day.

^hahaha

yeah . true.

mmmm hamburgers, cant wait to BBQ tonight,and cant forget those illegal freworks! ahha great times...

That bird is crying because it's a predatory eagle and would have loved to eat the flesh of all those people rather than see them wasted in an explosion.

i dig 4th of july cause i usually drink more than i should and act like a huge asshole but somehow i just cant do wrong because cool shit always happens to me like sex , i salute our fore fathers who obviously envisioned the country as it is today and if they were still here theyd be getting fucked up too, united we stand enebriated(spelling?) we fall.

i got pretty fuckin drunk last night..im sure this is what our fore fathers wanted us to do..

i ate a nasty ass double quarter pounder.and im paying for it right now...

i missed the festivities this year being over seas and all, but ill call that spliff from last night my "fireworks"

i had this half stick for like the last 4 years under my dresser. busted that shit out yesterday. it was fucking powerful. i shouldve blown something up with it.

on another note, who misses the outlawed "M-80s"?

lil baby dynamite sticks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this