Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cornpone

post your pet

the black mark is remains of the fire coals/soot(SP)? from the bonfire night before she felt the need to roll in.??

MY BEAST !!!

digi003.jpg

My favorite dog other than my own ... my cousins.

digi010.jpg

so fucking cool !!!

I can just picture all those tiny dogs above yapping incessantly until I punted them across the fucking yard into a brick wall. Fuck tiny dogs, and fuck the people who don't beat them properly until they shut up.

geoduck.jpg

my cousins little one runs things in their house ... that house has a male boxer and a female rottwiler ... this little one rules them all and is so mellow ... so rad !!!

So many pet threads...

This is Ouroboros.

(OR-O-BO-ROS)

ouroboros1.jpg

ouroboros12.jpg

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jun 29 2005, 09:23 PM

I can just picture all those tiny dogs above yapping incessantly until I punted them across the fucking yard into a brick wall. Fuck tiny dogs, and fuck the people who don't beat them properly until they shut up.

geoduck.jpg

MY BOSTON TERRIER IS SUPER CHILL. HE JUST HANGS OUT ON THE COUCH, UNLESS SOMEONE PULLS IN THE DRIVE WAY, THEN HE BARKS FOR A COUPLE MINUTES LIKE ANY OTHER DOG AND THEN GOES BACK TO CHILLEN...

review9ej5ye.jpg

Snickers

Dumpster Cat..

..loves to sleep in boxes and newspaper...

will bite for no reason...

Originally posted by cornpone@Jun 30 2005, 09:36 AM

MY BOSTON TERRIER IS SUPER CHILL. HE JUST HANGS OUT ON THE COUCH, UNLESS SOMEONE PULLS IN THE DRIVE WAY, THEN HE BARKS FOR A COUPLE MINUTES LIKE ANY OTHER DOG AND THEN GOES BACK TO CHILLEN...

That's good for you. We have this bitch living a block away, I walk past every day on the way to work. She's got 3 of those boston terriers and they yap at everything that moves. I'm about ready to sneak over there with some dCon and give them some fucking treats they won't forget.

one of my friends in college had a baby gorilla, a chimpanzee, an oranguatang and a bunch of cats...none of which were the common house variety.

his entire house smelled like ass.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this