The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

went on a little trip last night, long story short after some weed intake and a 750 of jim beam black between 2 of us we decided it would be a great idea to take my boys cousins mo ped and get towed around,..

right up until my buddy fell with no shirt on and got some of the worst road rash i've ever seen, we were about to super glue his head together in 2 spots but we decided against it and let him bleed for a bit and see what happened, turned out to be ok, but it was a hell of a spill. i had the mo ped pinned, so we were going however fast that thing maxs out at, so probably about 35-40 mph.

i looked back and the dude was on his shoulders, feet straight in the air grinding across the ground for about 4 ft before he flipped over and tumbled a couple more feet, one of the funniest and craziest falls i've seen in a long time, dude got fucked up... ill try and get flicks tomorrow.

• Like 1

Found this about a week ago while rustling through some junk in the basement... I skated it for about a week then my boy got a new deck and I took his old "hand-me-down" Jeff Kendall graffitti deck (he was a spoiled cock sucker, ha).

I always thought it was cool, a Robert Williams painting to a skateboard.

You gonna skate it or put it up on the wall ? No shame in either choice . :cool:

• Like 1