The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've been trying to find a picture of the converse's i had in the early 00's, they kind of looked like a less moon boot version of the d3's. and they held up through a whole school year, which usually didn't even happen with shoes i didn't skate. they were some of my favorite shoes i've skated.

i've been trying to find a picture of the converse's i had in the early 00's, they kind of looked like a less moon boot version of the d3's. and they held up through a whole school year, which usually didn't even happen with shoes i didn't skate. they were some of my favorite shoes i've skated.

I knew this cat who was saved by them shoes while running from the cops once.

He had nowhere to go but to jump down to the bottom of the driveway that goes down to the parking garage underneath Love Park and did so without even thinking.

Afterwards, he said that he could feel his leg bones bow on impact.

His leg bones were bruised from that, but his feet were fine.

Those shoes were fucking garbage to skate in though.

I knew this cat who was saved by them shoes while running from the cops once.

He had nowhere to go but to jump down to the bottom of the driveway that goes down to the parking garage underneath Love Park and did so without even thinking.

Afterwards, he said that he could feel his leg bones bow on impact.

His leg bones were bruised from that, but his feet were fine.

Those shoes were fucking garbage to skate in though.

that's some nutty shit, and i did write that description when i was real high. so maybe they weren't the best shoe's i've skated, it was like 8 or 9 years ago, haha. i just remember that they lasted me way longer than most shoes i've skated. and where i was living, no one was skating in cons, so maybe thats a reason i liked em a lot too.

the Ogs where the shit...

as were the first Tim Gavins.. but you can never for get...

1172875017.jpeg

the black ones where the shit..

6920_1.jpg

^OG...fuck an Axion remake.

The OG 23's were etnies...Es did a remake that had more padding.

ccs6.jpg

The OG Etnies Raps were dope...Es Accel remake had a bit more padding.

31181218-300x300-0-0_.jpg

the skate shoe that never said die, haha. they made these things for like 10 years, it feels like.

yo, im not mad at these! i skated several pairs of d3s and was fine...

with that said all i can skate now are nike ecues (ugly but fucking on for skating) and half-cabs...

also with out shouting out every pair of shoes i skated in and liked... who recalls 4ce. those shits were hot. my man skated for them so i got a few pair on the house and loved them. still have a pair on ice...

damn...mariano was on some real life shit.

For reals...

I never even knew that shit. I always just thought the reason why dude rarely had any footage for so long was cause he was on some recluse shit.

You gotta give it up to his peoples for keeping that shit under raps for so long, especially the way skateboarders live for gossip.