The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

ehh I don't really lean tricks anymore.

I might wanna lean impossibles and learn all tricks nollie.

I sort of just was like aww fuck i might as well get good at all the tricks I can land.

So thats sort of what I am doing.

I know what your saying about kids just learnign tricks. Thats why youll see so many 15 year olds busting out low ass kickflips and super sketchy tres.

15...that was 1991 for me . Guy Mariano was sporting a Vanilla Ice type haircut back in the day . :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
to end the argument:

look at corey duffel. i mean, yeah he does some gnarly shit. but his style is so ZUMIEZ'd out that he looks like shit. like a gay robot on a skateboard ill tell ya hwat..

/end rant

hahahaha...i can name off so many more people hahaha.

independent%20trucks%20Stage%209%20Silver%20Trucks%20149mm.jpg

Those above are Independent Stage 9 149mm , a bit smaller than I like but better suited for Street than anything .

I just got a pair of those ... going up from the 139's ... I dont like them on the street but love them in transition. Mind you I also went from a 7.75 to an 8 which again I am loving on transition but adjusting to on street. So all my flat flip tricks are looking better (slowed down) but require more effort. Part of me and smaller boards is due to small feet, under size 9, if I wore an 11+ I'm sure I would ride bigger boards.

And you should come skate that bowl next time you are in So Cal. Have a little 12oz takeover of the park, I'm sure a few of us living closer would roll out for that.

i hate playing those zumiez kids in skate..

they do the mobest tricks- and in a normal game of skate with real niggas most of the tricks would count- bt me not trying to be a nitt picker i just let it slide- and end up messing up on the dumbest tricks

i hate that shit. for some reason i always get got on f/s shove. i don't know why. that's one of the easiest tricks. but i call em on their shit. you sandbag that shit don't count. they always get all defensive about it and shit. it's quite entertaining.

earmuffs you gotta up the interior design game at your place. it needs more life.

im thinking graff and dance everywhere.

some scarface posters.

a tv with a fireplace dvd playing on loop.

and deffinately some smirnoff ice in an open air cooler. next to a wire mesh clothing hamper.

i hate that shit. for some reason i always get got on f/s shove. i don't know why. that's one of the easiest tricks. but i call em on their shit. you sandbag that shit don't count. they always get all defensive about it and shit. it's quite entertaining.

Back in the day the whole point of playing skate was to land the trick.

Even if it's sloppy, it still counts.

Imagine how salty you'd be if you were playing skate and someone busted a trick that you never did before and you were like "fuckit" and went for it anyways and landed it but it was sloppy.

Then this douche is all like "nah, nah that don't count cuz. Your toes was hanging off and you tick tacked!

You'd be salty as shit, right?

If any one of these tightpants faggots tried to tell ME my shit didn't count just cause I sketched I'd jaw the motherfucker and take his board.

Word the fuck up.

Back in the day the whole point of playing skate was to land the trick.

Even if it's sloppy, it still counts.

Imagine how salty you'd be if you were playing skate and someone busted a trick that you never did before and you were like "fuckit" and went for it anyways and landed it but it was sloppy.

Then this douche is all like "nah, nah that don't count cuz. Your toes was hanging off and you tick tacked!

You'd be salty as shit, right?

If any one of these tightpants faggots tried to tell ME my shit didn't count just cause I sketched I'd jaw the motherfucker and take his board.

Word the fuck up.

hahaha that made me laugh a bit. but i mean on certain tricks that should be done clean. if some one does a big flip or somethin round that area and it's sketchy then ill let it up to them to decided. but if someone mobs the fuck out of a stock trick that shit don't slide sorry.

FTW!!!

[ATTACH]79021[/ATTACH]

This is what I'm rocking these days.

i bought a pair of those and they were horrible.

king pin broke in the front truck and i couldnt get a piece of the kingpin out from the base plate so that truck is fucked. and they would get really loose even after i'd tighten them up to my liking AND i put some shorty's bushings on them.

maybe i just got a bad pair but they sucked for me and i made the decision to switch back to ventures

that seems like a good way to play.

when we played skate. the only thing my friends and i would bitch about is if a 180 or 360 didnt go all the way. (seems kinda stupid but thats how it went down)

like when dude 180s over a 4-stair and lands kinda sideways. they wouldnt say that didnt count. but everything else was pretty much chill. sketchy landings and small toe touches and shit.