The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

agreed. cookie cutter was a good way to put it.

has nothing to do with money, look at Thomas, dudes got his hand in/ owns mad companies, and is old, and still shreds, with style. thomas can still "wow" me.. /nh.. but someone like Prod doesnt cause its kinda predictable, these days people expect Prod to do switch flip noseblunts and shit.. im not "wow'd" its more like "he finally did it huh, damn..."

that videos classic...kid kills shit...mek that spots sweet, but it looks like youd get the boot pretty fast...is that a office building or a school?

Its an office building in a business park. We sessioned it for bout two hours and bailed. It was casual. Got some decent footy too. I was trying to backtail bigspin that fucker for an hour and only got it really sketchy. Gonna have to go back and get it again. My boys put some quality down though.

agreed. cookie cutter was a good way to put it.

has nothing to do with money, look at Thomas, dudes got his hand in/ owns mad companies, and is old, and still shreds, with style. thomas can still "wow" me.. /nh.. but someone like Prod doesnt cause its kinda predictable, these days people expect Prod to do switch flip noseblunts and shit.. im not "wow'd" its more like "he finally did it huh, damn..."

If you're talking about Jamie Thomas I completely disagree with you. He's one of the biggest tools in the industry. He's a poor man's Steve Berra. If you weren't talking about him, then disregard this haha.

really.. whys that? id say Berra was 10x the tool Thomas is, but to each his own.

i've been a big fan of him, his teams, and companies for years,

Don't get me wrong, he has some great companies, teams, etc. But the things I hear about how he runs his shit is pathetic. Like he's the GOD over his skater. Picks the songs, the spots for them to skate, how they land it etc. Amongst other things. And he's just a plain asshole in real life anyway. But yeah, to each his own.