The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they backfilled it already, but here is the rest of the links to SAVE THE SURF N TURF

The onion article

http://www.savetheturf.com/

or for facebook fiends...

donate millions or else...

anyone who rocks bones medium bushings..

went to throw em on my indys yesterday and they didnt fit, right now i have them on the trucks without the washers. but how do you ride them cause i've heard 2 ways, compress them so the washers fit, or ride them how i have them now cause apparently that yellow plastic is supposed to act as the washer??

snagged them yesterday along with some indys and reds cause those indy bearings i've been riding arent cutting it anymore.

also bought a unit tool that the sockets are fucked up on, so im gonna bring that thing back and get a dif. one cause i can hardly tighten my trucks without the shit slipping off..

I shit can the bottom & top washers usually on all of my trucks . I think I started doing this after reading Chris Miller doing this like 20 years ago in an interview . :lol:

The stock cushions on Indy 159's were the best...that size was absolutely perfect . You'd thing between 149m & 169m there's no difference . I have 2 favorite setups right now . a 1993 Red Cross Jeff Grosso w/ 149mm Indy's , Bones Medium bushings , Powell Swiss bearings an OJ Juice 58mm 97a wheels . And a 2010 West Side Skates shop deck that has the shape of an old H-Street Matt Hensley w/ 159mm Indy's w/ stock Indy bushings , Powell Swiss bearings & OJ Speed Juice 63mm 99a wheels .