The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've been told theres a spot in worchester that kids call worside or some shit, ever been? that right there kinda looks like it could be it.

i ended up getting some independent bearings, i went to a local shop and they didnt have all too much going on. didn't even know independant made bearings, we'll see how they are, anyone else ever have them?

i've been told theres a spot in worchester that kids call worside or some shit, ever been? that right there kinda looks like it could be it.

i ended up getting some independent bearings, i went to a local shop and they didnt have all too much going on. didn't even know independant made bearings, we'll see how they are, anyone else ever have them?

Yep it's Wormside, here's a video I found on youtube of it... I'll probably head there sometime this spring

My local skateshop is changing owners after a very long time. I found this out as I happened to walk in the store for the first time in a month and almost everything was packed up. I got a ton of stickers, some magazines, a zoo york deck, and a set of Stevie Williams Gold Wheels for 50 bucks. I am broke as hell and had to borrow all the money from a friend haha, but it seemed like a good deal and they were closing down today so, hooray for me.

awesome

i cant remeber the name of the doc this was from. props to anyone that knows.

shit reminds me of that video of Hubba Hideout getting de-nobbed, is there a link to that floating around?

I like the hubba one more because shit was actually illegal

was skating that mini again the other day, pretty awesome. anyone ever notice that default line kids seem to love on mini ramps.

drop in, front 5-0, back 5-0, front 5-0 to fakie, back lip, back 5-0 to fakie, back lip revert, front tail, random trick they dont land.. end.

repeat and repeat. hardly ever do i see kids trying to slide front boards, front feebles, back feebles, crooks/nose grinds/ nose slides, back boardslides, smiths, anything. maybe the occasional back smith stall, but its like everyone wants to match the dude before them.

skate nazi says, originality is in, in 2010.

edit: also say a dude on a bike scorpion from the top of a 4-5 ft ramp.... ouch.

In all honesty I do a ton of front slashes cause I think they are fun and they are just an easy trick to do to get my bearings straight for the next trick.

Also I have a really weird request I was hoping you guys could help me on. A while back (summer probably) there was a video from crailtap that just had a bunch of the guys skateboarding around the park they have at the Girl Offices. There was one guy who said he liked pizza so much he got a pizza in the shape of a lightningbolt tattoo the day before. I want to know who this is or what video this is if you guys might rememebr it. I can't for the life of me remember.