The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is that pole jam i see? that place looks like fun.

that polejam is just piping sticking out of the ground in the dirt but they have a dope one out of tranny that turns to a flatbar. and that bacon shit gaps to a mellow ass bank.

it your in norther cali its definately a place to check out. fat bowl too

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=90&video_id=240

has anyone here been to the malmo outdoor park in sweden by any chance? skated there a couple times, dopest park i been to.

this is maybe a quarter or third of it

2lcmlxd.jpg

Wow . Looks like the City Of Cleveland is letting Grindline build a park in the Flats / Downtown Cleveland soon . :cool: I only hope it turns out 50% of how rad that park looks .

• Like 1

^^^ :lol: David Gonzalez's part was my favorite in Extremely Sorry . The kid is a Soldier of Satan , hell yeah . Flip better hold on tight to him , before Creature kicks off a few bunk-ass ams that should've gotten the boot before Hesh Law came out .

skateboarder_magazine_july_1978_mac.jpg

christian-hosoi-hosoi.jpg

tony-alva-alva-skates.jpg

gator-mark-rogowski.jpg

lance-mountain-powell.jpg

natas-kapas-etnies.jpg

rodney-mullen-world-industries.jpg

Taking it to the streets , motherfucking Doobie Brothers , Michael McDonald style !!! :lol:

I have a friend / collector that just donated a pair of those Natas Etmies , brand new , in the box to Skatopia's Museum . Things are worth a fortune .

burnquists part was nuts in extremely sorry too, no grab 540 over the mega ramp, ollie north 360, heelflip front lip to fakie, 3flip 50-50...ect.... are you fucking serious?

This has been discussed like 3 times already , so who gives a fuck .

Just kidding , no DAO for weeks so someone has to be him for a day ot two . :lol::cool: Yes Bob's part is the shit .