The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I went to my friends house and the first thing he said was "This kid may have become my new favorite human." And then showed me this video.

He is funny. He is also weirdly good at revert tricks. Like this one:

Where he does a trick tip for the Tornado Flip which by itself is ridiculous but the video is funny too.

I thought everyone knew about him.. he was an internet skateboard celebrity (if there is sucha thing) awhile ago but I forgot about him

so who saw extremely sorry?

I had a co-worker tell me he had a pass for me ... I drove over there and turns out I got assed out. Said co-worker gave me a joint as a consolation prize.

Then next day at work starts telling me tricks, right after I say NO SPOILERS PLEASE !!!

However I was geeking out in line DP, Omar, Guy, Mike Carroll, Rick Howard, AVE ... just that was fun enough for the skate nerd in me.

I need to see this movie though ... I want to see Rune grind Love Bowl !!! Bobs part too !!!

Anyone know when it hits shelves ?? Celt your boys at Westside have an ETA ??

Man you all, let me tell you....

I fucking ATE IT the other day tryin to switch ollie this taaalllll ass 8 stairs joint. Landed on um all 4 rips but just could not take that fucking impact. Plus in the air I was just like blind to where I was going to land and stuff. Shit was tough luck. But i still managed to do a couple other decent little things for the day. Filmed a bit...

Maybe Ill see what I can do about getting a lil edit up on here. I just needed to elt someone know i ate it

was trying to fakie nosegrind this ramp yesterday and ate it pretty good, also tore down to my bone on my ankle a couple weeks back trying to hurricane this ledge, the kingpin caught me right on the ball of my ankle and tore it to shit.

tyler bledsoe - AWS b-roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcGseFKSwKA

that kid is fuckin amazing....

front hurricane kickflip to fakie

that back tail at 1:10

bs smith bs 360

switch frontlip to regular noseblunt

god damn..