The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wish I had a decent camera , so I could make decent films for the kids around here . There's one dude , Patrick , who's 15....kid is fucking ridiculous but very quiet , humble and has a rad attitude unlike most kids nowadays . He's the kind of kid I could see riding for Habitat in a few years .

I haven't skated in ages.

Probably been posted before but Im not looking through the 20 pages I missed....

Adidas is killin it in the shoe game...these two are top of my list

adidas_campus_vulc_white_espreso_grey_ex.jpg

Campus Vulc brown and white

762344_01.jpg

superstar skate white and grey

tooooooo fresh. I'll probably end up getting two pairs of each. Love the classics. Throw in a pair of Puma suedes and OG campuses.......shoe game RETARDED!!! love the classics.

that kalis video is sick for sure. something that bothers me though is when dudes push mongo when

they're switch. fool's about to do a switch backside bigspin and can't push normally? lots of folks do it,

and everytime i see it i think about how long they practiced to get good at switch, just to look retarded

when they push.

I dont skate switch ever. Except for flatground. I will get around to learning it though.

I right now (as I probably said a few hundred times) am trying to not be a bitch and do some fucking handrails haha. It took me like 2 days of convincing myself i wouldnt eat shit and die to do a backboardslide.

Now I want to 5050. smith. and lipslide the same rail. I think i might get a flat bar to learn on.

that kalis video is sick for sure. something that bothers me though is when dudes push mongo when

they're switch. fool's about to do a switch backside bigspin and can't push normally? lots of folks do it,

and everytime i see it i think about how long they practiced to get good at switch, just to look retarded

when they push.

I don't remember who it was, but one of the older folks in this thread (i'm thinking it was DAO) was talking about how back when switch was way more of a big deal and new(er), people were pushing like that so people actually realized their tricks were switch. I have no idea of the validity of this, but it does make a lot of sense. Any of the other older folks in here want to confirm/deny this notion?