The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not so much that we dont believe you, its that nobody fuckin cares who signed your shirt, (except other 14 year olds.)

i for one, think autographs are the dumbest fucking thing that anyone could ever want. from any "celebrity" especially some fuckin drug addict wigger degenerate who happens to also ride a skateboard pretty good.

IMG_2834.jpg

whatever happend to gershon and kareem??

kareem lives in dallas now...if you go to allen skatepark you will see him there on the daily he owns some kind of real-estate buisness out here or somtn.

skating slow is wack as fuck

gersons a faggot. thats why he him self some how got kicked off a blind (even though blinds whatever thank god for ronnie)

john cardieal is a living legend.

ty evans did choose most of the music in fully flared but i gotta admit big tymers french connection part was fuckn amaaaaaaaaazing. all parts i think in that video were seriously craaaaaazed espeacialy guy any one notice when guy did that back 360 into the bank then that back smith stall kickflip...NIGGA BRINGIN IT BACK BACK TO BLIND VIDEO DAYS remember when he did that shit in video days when he was like 3ft nothn hahahah man guy is also a living legend.

hahahah chet childress my friend pj theabu stays at that guys place when they have that skate shit in NC isnt it? small world.

well then yeah thats understandable hahah my fault hahah. BUT i am impressed i saw javier sarmiento. More peeps like that and well in my opinion on the right track.

i never seen it mentioned but does no one watch Cliche videos? jb and lucas gaaah damn.

shit man tell him supposdely axion footwear is starting back up and so is city stars. (i mean i wont be rockn either of them...just saying for those who are interested)

actually im 17 and ive been skating for 10 years. yes i started skating when i was seven in 1997 back when rick howard for DC and skateboarding wasn't being talked about on forums. and ive got 5 more shirts like that..i think lance moutains signature is next to javier's.

you're not doing yourself any favours with posts like this, bud.

so basically they're going to be circas with an axion logo (click here)

haha seriously.

action sports shoes?!

i guess its going to compete with nike 6.0

wakeboarders getting shoe deals, thats whats up.

i loved skating in axions back in the day.

the "official" shoes were fucking awesome.

i had the reemos, guys and the ginos.

nike 6.0 is the worst company to ever get involved with skateboarding. the sponsor "up and coming" kids which almost all of them are under 16. And then they try to pass off some show on Fuel which has gone into the shitter completly cause of them. i hope axion doesnt try to follow, but keeps to the way they used to be back in the day. But since they want to follow the "trends are consumers follow" bullshit, i hope they go bankrupt in their first six months.