Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

Ugh I'm faded.

Copped an OC80 earlier.

About to get a shower and go pick up a mother fucking VANILLA CHAIIIIIIIIII.

It is foggy and raining. I don't really want to drive. Operating heavy machinery is a nono.

Blah.

I have slowly been cutting bad things out of my life. Today was the first day I ate any ills in like 2 weeks. Tomorrow I sign up to renew my gym membership and my plan begins.

Gym 7 days a week, cutting off about 6 so-called "friends" and hunting for vagina because I need me a hot ass trophy bitch to suck my cock and attend social functions with me.

Edit: Yeah Porce my shit took a while. Between PayPal dicking me around for 2 weeks or so and then it not going right away I was very impatient. Glad it worked and it is visible that I am a contributing member of this site because 12oz is seriously the best website ever.

i left to go to the corner store and ended up coming back 45 minutes later because this asshole local cop decided to pull me over for stopping over the line at a stop sign in my neighborhood.

the fucker followed me all the way to the store so he could i guess make an example of me. after he walked up to my car and did the whole license/registration shpeel he proceeded to claim that my car smelled like "high-grade" marijuana. so he makes me get out of the car, puts me in cuffs, makes me sit in the back seat of his cruiser while he searched my car. it fucking took him 25 minutes AND backup showed up to help him out.

of course, they didnt find anything "incriminating" or enough to take me to jail. and the douchebag has the audacity to say that i was "lucky".

fuck the police.

edit/ its been a few years since ive been harrassed by the cops. and its not like i live in a bad neighborhood or drive a hoopty. the motherfucker just did this shit on the random

i almost got stopped by the cops today.

i was just walking to get a flick of that rest in peace robert shit in the pop pop pop thread.

and then the cop rolls by. and he stops and stares then starts to go again but real slow.

the whole time hes looking at me and shit.

thinkin i was some kind of gangster or some shit.

fuck the police

i left to go to the corner store and ended up coming back 45 minutes later because this asshole local cop decided to pull me over for stopping over the line at a stop sign in my neighborhood.

the fucker followed me all the way to the store so he could i guess make an example of me. after he walked up to my car and did the whole license/registration shpeel he proceeded to claim that my car smelled like "high-grade" marijuana. so he makes me get out of the car, puts me in cuffs, makes me sit in the back seat of his cruiser while he searched my car. it fucking took him 25 minutes AND backup showed up to help him out.

of course, they didnt find anything "incriminating" or enough to take me to jail. and the douchebag has the audacity to say that i was "lucky".

fuck the police.

edit/ its been a few years since ive been harrassed by the cops. and its not like i live in a bad neighborhood or drive a hoopty. the motherfucker just did this shit on the random

God damn, what kind of wheels you pushing? I don't know why but cops never pay attention to me or even stare me down while driving. I speed all the time, even by a State Trooper a couple of times.

God damn, what kind of wheels you pushing? I don't know why but cops never pay attention to me or even stare me down while driving. I speed all the time, even by a State Trooper a couple of times.

2000 jetta GLS. i mean, my windows are tinted in the back to where you can see inside, but the two front windows are the legal tint but i guess i just looked suspect