Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

lol. @ both catface and caligula

the plate/glass breaking is sign in remembrance of the destruction of the temples. The irony is most people sing a happy song immediately afterwards thus lessening the impact. I dunno maybe its a good thing, your not really supposed to be sad at a wedding.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol. @ both catface and caligula

the plate/glass breaking is sign in remembrance of the destruction of the temples. The irony is most people sing a happy song immediately afterwards thus lessening the impact. I dunno maybe its a good thing, your not really supposed to be sad at a wedding.

oh.....yeah....i went to the wailing wall in old jerusalem....but accidentally started walking up to the female side.....and got yelled at by a jewish guard....needless to say i was shook...so i just stood back and took a flick.

oh.....yeah....i went to the wailing wall in old jerusalem....but accidentally started walking up to the female side.....and got yelled at by a jewish guard....needless to say i was shook...so i just stood back and took a flick.

lol sorry.

The wall is awe inspiring. When i first saw it i refused to touch it, like a part of me couldnt believe i was really there. I lived in the old city for 2 yrs. even so the holiness never wore off on me. Ha you probably walked past my school.

^^probably did...

the only thing i didnt like about the old city was all the mean-mugging from the palestinians who hated my "american style" of clothes....some of the palestinians were cool....but the older ones kept mugging....and its not like you can fight one of them without having like a hundred jump in.....

I think I'm quitting my job today. I'm not sure which method I should use to quit. All I know is that I fucking hate my job and don't want to go back. I really shouldn't quit before I find another one because we are broke, but I can't go there anymore. If I spend like 8 hours a day looking for a new one I should be straight right? There is also some huge ass job fair on Wednesday at the convention center.

I told my mom I was going to quit and she fucking freaked out and said she would slit her wrists from all the stress cus we can't pay our bills right now and I guess if I quit it would suck even more. She thinks it will take me too long to find a new job but if I spend like 8 hours a day I can find something. Three other people I work with were talking about walking out earlier..I sooooo want to fucking do it too but I don't want to do that to momdukes. Fuck. They are treating us like shit today too like I wish I never brought it up and just quit without telling her first.