Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
after reading this, i looked like this smiley face--> :confused:

yep and add hicups to that. how the fuck do you not like tim and eric? its an awesome show.

2 weeks ago the tiny hats skit, omg i was crying from laughing, but then i was stoned out of my mind.

p.s can you go out st pattys day? my friends band is playing at the blue lamp.

With the exception of Ultra flat black, Krylon sucks ASSFARTS.

If I wasn't so low on the stash and this shit wasn't free, I would totally give all my Krylon to charity.

Graffiti cherity.

You know, 12 year olds and such.

American Accents, FTW.

Edit - Before I went to danceNgraff, I threw some beers in the fridge; victory beers for when I came back. The shitty fridge did nothing to cool my victory beers.

They are lukewarm victory beers.

i dont like the tim and eric show either...

oh and its monty python....not mighty python......but i dont like that shit either.

Thank you. Finally someone. I can't stand Monty Python either except for like one movie. Everybody always tries to give me shit for it too like I'm missing out on meeting Jesus.

yep and add hicups to that. how the fuck do you not like tim and eric? its an awesome show.

2 weeks ago the tiny hats skit, omg i was crying from laughing, but then i was stoned out of my mind.

p.s can you go out st pattys day? my friends band is playing at the blue lamp.

i dont even know what day st patricks day is...

remind me so i can wear green...

but if its any day before saturday the 22nd....im not gonna be able to make it :(

I cant shake this final 10 lbs for some reason. So I'm cutting meat for a couple of days to shed another 2 lbs and help me start my way. I bought some mushroom burgers and tofu dogs to try to think I'm eating meat. At first it didn't work and I was really agitated and almost took my bosses head off. Now I'm a little bit better. Still mean just less likely to break something now.

I cant shake this final 10 lbs for some reason. So I'm cutting meat for a couple of days to shed another 2 lbs and help me start my way. I bought some mushroom burgers and tofu dogs to try to think I'm eating meat. At first it didn't work and I was really agitated and almost took my bosses head off. Now I'm a little bit better. Still mean just less likely to break something now.

if that asian kid that sits behind me in class continues to eat candy and drink soda and smack his lips and burp during lecture...all lecture long ...again, im gonna turn around and stab him in the fucking neck with my dr. grip pencil.

some kid that sat behind me kept clicking his fucking pen. and that shit annoyed the fuck outa me so i turned around told to stop clicking his fucking pen so much. he stopped..