Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

So a band my old band used to do shows with just got signed not to long ago to some big label and are on MTV right now. They used to be called Renata now they are The last goodnight. Dude I just listened to their cd that my old guitar player had. Dude its so shitty they reference their name 3 different spots in the cd and then reference their songs inside difference songs. Like they say poison kiss in 3 different songs then they reference maroon 5 lyrics fucking steal parts from other peoples songs...Dude the cd sounds like bono fucked maroon 5 then maroon5 got an abortion and forgot they already wrote the lyrics to some songs in other songs they wrote. Horrid horrid music it all sad and like I want my ex back type shit basically the dude is like I am a huge vagina and "I will change the way I eat" to get you back whipped type shit...omg if this is what happens when people get famous I'll stick to plaing in bars...

i had some crazy dreams last night, then i got depressed before i even woke up because that shit wasn't real. what the fuck? then when that happens, i can't think about anything but lost oppurtunities all morning. that kind of shit happens when i don't smoke weed, i can't though because it really fucks me up because of my ulcer i think, last time i smoked i felt like i was gonna die

We have these motivational shits all over the office

and I just realized that the month of Septembers says

"Rainbows apologize for angry skies"

:lol:

Vaj I wanna see one of these so I can make one and give it to you to sabotage your office.

Vaj I wanna see one of these so I can make one and give it to you to sabotage your office.

Uhh I sell office supplies. We make and sell these things.

I don't really need anyone else to help with that. We have thousands.

i'm creating this big anti-smoking/tobacco free campaign....i ordered tons of stuff relating to this. i'm having cancer and anti tobacco companies sponsor our event. there will be a fun/run walk lasting three days where participants walk a mile each day for the cause.

i smoke. i'll be smoking throughout our anti smoking thing.....probably even before and after the fun/run walk. there will be adults and children. i do not want to set a bad example so i will not be smoking in front of people. but i smoke.

i do think people shouldn't smoke and if they do they should quit, i'm just not ready to.

wow, i wish i could how you the new trailer of SAW 4 that i just saw

that they just tokk of of the internet. shit was sick, they cut open the saw dude's

body and found a tape, then they listen to it sort of and find out there is more

killings nad shit is over from there hahaha i wish yous woulda saw it, quote me

now for when it comes out, shit is fucking bananas

lemme see what yours look like so I can make one that looks similar to those and spoof it yo...spoof the fuck out of it...spooooofy mcgee!

http://wb005.britlink.com/BL5/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=6931&Search=motivational

I don't see the actualy one I was talking about. But here's some motivational crap. Get on it.

And some people think keeping cigs in the freezer keeps them fresh. I don't know...

"Sorry, the portal you requested could not be found. Please check the URL and try again. Please make sure there are no spaces in the URL. If you think you are getting this error without any reason please let us know."

FAIL!