Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit Thread

Sexual urges of men and women

"I never have quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. And I never figured out why men think with their head and women think with their heart. And I never yet have figured out how the sexual desire gene gets thrown into a state of turmoil when it hears the words "I do."

One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me." I said, "WHAT???"

So she says the words that I and every husband on the planet dread. She explains that I must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. I'm thinking, "What was her first clue?" I finally realize that nothing was going to happen that night, so I went to sleep.

The very next day, we went shopping at a big, unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on three different, very expensive outfits. She could not decide which one to take, so I told her to take all three of them. She then tells me that she wants matching shoes worth $200.00 a pair to which I say OK. And then we go to the jewellery department where she gets a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you. She was so excited. She must have thought that I was one wave short of a shipwreck, but I don't think she cared. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet because she does not even play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I told her that it was OK. She was almost sexually excited from all of this, and you should have seen her face when she said, "I'm ready to go to the cash register."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No, honey, I don't feel like buying all this stuff now." You should have seen her face. It went completely blank. I then said, "Really, honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a man."

I figure that I won't be having sex again until some time after the Spring of 2008 but godammit it was worth it."

• 1 month later...

shes too stupid for her own good,she sent my friend an invite to a chat room for no reason.

dude: who are you

Grr iits Liiz x3: idk bywe

dude: you're retarded

Grr iits Liiz x3: no more lik u r

dude: can you type in correct english at least?

Grr iits Liiz x3: wtf

Grr iits Liiz x3: !!!!!

Grr iits Liiz x3: huh

dude: can you

dude: type

Grr iits Liiz x3: can i what??

dude: correct english

Grr iits Liiz x3: ok. hi who are you today is that good enough!!

dude: who am i today?

Grr iits Liiz x3: YEA!

dude: im who i allways am.

Grr iits Liiz x3: good?

Grr iits Liiz x3: bad?

dude: do you mean how?

Grr iits Liiz x3: yeaaa

dude: go back to fucking middle school girl

Grr iits Liiz x3: im in high school god damn u

dude: what city do you live in

Grr iits Liiz x3: califronia uu

Grr iits Liiz x3: california*

dude: so how did you get my screen name and why did you invite me to a chat?

Grr iits Liiz x3: iidk my friend found ur sn && idk where

dude: oh

dude: so can i pee in your butt?

end of conversation.

So i took a shit tonite.... In an alley behind an abandoned

car. What can i say.I wiped my ass with someones mail. I

was walking to the store to cop a 40. On the way home.

About 6 blocks from the criblet

shit got serious.

The first thing i thought about was how i talked some shit on

the I SHIT MY PANTS THREAD. Theres no shame in my game

It was pretty bad. I was in serious discomfort so i did what i had

to do.

No exagerations. Nobody seen me, Someones credit card bill

got pwned though

I am catching up on all my work today so I can not be stressed out this weekend when I am dressed up as the lead singer from flock of seagulls...

flock_of_seagulls-797445.jpg

with a sport coat neon green tshirt under it jeans and reebok pumps...anyone know where i could get a pair of reebok pumps?

80's party here i come...