Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Ding Dong, Texas HAHA

I know this town I used to drive by it on my way to work, this town really is only one building big. Its like a post office

Originally posted by Antron@Mar 28 2006, 02:50 PM

GED whodies - am i the only one who wouldve gotten kicked outta the crib for dropping out of high school?

My parents have kicked me out for numerous things, droppin out wasn't one of em. It must bother them that I can do fine without em though, cuz everytime after a few days they call me demanding I come home

I popped one of my fillings out last night when I was flossing my teeth...and the dentist can't get me in till tomorrow to fix it. annoying as shit...especially after I got a cheerio lodged in the hole this morning.

I have a date with a sexual harassment lawyer tonight. It should be entertaining.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I pulled my wisdom tooth a week ago ended up with 4 stiches and a gigantic cut on my gums. Today is the first day i had a decent lunch.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Mar 29 2006, 12:39 PM

Steve, that date sounds interesting. Its like a "date" date right? Not like an appointment, right?

haha...yeah...its a "date" date. I think I'm gonna harass her.

I'm getting the really crazy vibe off her. I'm curious to see how it translates.

some of my friends are accusing me of it being a paternity suit appointment.

count...smart edit...you weren't going fast enough. :cool: