Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I too enjoy the clothes from american apparel. In fact, I recently bought briefs from them, which was an event, seeing as I hadnt worn briefs since 4th grade. But I figure, now Im old enough, and confident in my handsomeness enough that I can dabble in the brief wearage. The brilliant part is that they dont ride up. I hate it when my boxers ride up. Yehearme?

Plus that no logo certainly is the shit, as out kitty explained.

Here is an awesome conversation i had with a fellow co worker today. You all couldnt be there so i will share it with you now. You have to read monteys part in an indian accent for added hillarity.

Montey: One time when i was 20, you will not believe it, I was knowing this girl who is 15. She is putting the hand on my leg and i am like "Oh man. What are you doing"

she is saying montey i have a question with the lessons. So I am knowing her from when she is a little girl and watching her grow up. But now she is 15 and having the big boobies.

So i am saying i will teach her the lessons. She is taking off her shirt and i am touching the boobies and she is sitting on me with my pants on.

So I am touching the boobies and like BANG BANG BANG on her.[dry humping i suppose]

me: For real?

montey: Yeah, and i am getting excited and make the big mess in the pants.

me: Hahahahahahahahaha

After earning a reputation as a player hater, Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown has apparently bowed to street pressure and decided he’s down with the hyphy movement. California’s onetime Governor Moonbeam and current wannabe Attorney General declared today, April 1, Official Oakland Sideshow Day. Starting at 1 p.m. at City Hall Plaza, Brown will pay his respects to the scraper constituency in an all-day celebration of hyphy culture. Oakland old-schoolers 415’s 1990 rap anthem “Sideshow� has been designated the event’s Official Song, and will be played from special police vans equipped with massive quad subwoofers every hour on the hour. Certificates of merit will be given out to Oakland rappers Keak Da Sneak, Richie Rich, Yukmouth, and Casual; Too $hort will receive the “Couldn’t Be A Better Player� award from developer Phil Tagami; Dru Down will honored with a “Pimp of the Year� plaque from Ignacio de la Fuente; and UC Berkeley Linguistics Professor John McWhorter is slated to recognize the vernacular contributions of Mistah F.A.B., having finally been convinced of the academic validity of Eebonics by the word “shaboobalaboopy.� A muscle car showcase on the lawn of Frank Ogawa Plaza will answer the question, “What it do?� as candy-painted scrapers demonstrate turning tight ones and ghost-riding their whips, in addition to a Krispy Kreme-sponsored donut contest. The United Farmworkers of America host a “Got Grapes?� competition, and cases of Clyde Carson’s Hyphy drink will be awarded as prizes in a thizz-face contest for kids ages 8-14. The Turf Cat Wearhouse will showcase a fashion show consisting of white T-shirts, jeans, and Nikes, and special yellow buses equipped with couches, waterbeds, and bottled water will be available for those who may be thizzin’ too hard. Brown, who’s already been fitted for a 14K grill by jeweler Gold Teeth Master, announced in a press statement, “I don’t have dreads – but I plan on growing some.� He also claimed credit for originating the word phrase “fa sheezy� during a safari excursion to Linda Ronstadt’s bedroom during the ‘’70s, adding, “I don’t think they know, but that’s my word.�