Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Mar 25 2006, 10:38 PM

definitely one of the better genres of world music. at least its funky.

i was in my boys car and and went through his globve department and shit was filled with indian techno. the cd covers usually had a 34 year old type of mother fucker who was balding and rocking a mesh shirt. had to call him out on that shit. it's funnier if you drink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as many people do during their showers, i had a revelation:

okay, so. hollywood is made up of two kinds of people, actors and people trying to become actors. the actors go out to eat like every night. the people trying to become actors are mostly servers in restaurants. such has been the situation for many a year. my thought was that many actors who think theyre the shit will treat the little people with no respect, ie waiters and whatnot. and, of course, many of these people who want to be actors will recognize the big shot working actors. i wonder if any of the waiters(that got shit on) turned big time actors got bigger than the people who shit on them and felt the need to impart some karma, and therefore ruined their(aging) careers. or at least spread rumors or something.

this is probably really hard to follow. whatev. its the shoot the shit thread.

Originally posted by rental@Mar 25 2006, 09:57 PM

as many people do during their showers, i had a revelation

YES.

i fucking figured out how to become another person, like not just steal their credit cards and shit, but the type of shit you do to dissapear.

i figured it all out, and its so simple.

and yes i figured it all out while shampooing my hair during a 10 minute shower

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Mar 25 2006, 10:26 PM

I dunno? Thats just what people who have gone there that i've talked to said.

Just because a school has a good name and you get a museum to go to doesn't make it good. Sometimes you're paying for the name...

well, youre bound to learn something with the faculty (and facility) that they have. and yeah, paying for a name can get a career(if you want it) jumpstarted a little in a way. youll get a little respect, have the connections, etc. like how all the big name painters have yale attached to their name.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 25 2006, 04:26 PM

After earning a reputation as a player hater, Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown has apparently bowed to street pressure and decided he’s down with the hyphy movement. California’s onetime Governor Moonbeam and current wannabe Attorney General declared today, April 1, Official Oakland Sideshow Day. Starting at 1 p.m. at City Hall Plaza, Brown will pay his respects to the scraper constituency in an all-day celebration of hyphy culture. Oakland old-schoolers 415’s 1990 rap anthem “Sideshow� has been designated the event’s Official Song, and will be played from special police vans equipped with massive quad subwoofers every hour on the hour. Certificates of merit will be given out to Oakland rappers Keak Da Sneak, Richie Rich, Yukmouth, and Casual; Too $hort will receive the “Couldn’t Be A Better Player� award from developer Phil Tagami; Dru Down will honored with a “Pimp of the Year� plaque from Ignacio de la Fuente; and UC Berkeley Linguistics Professor John McWhorter is slated to recognize the vernacular contributions of Mistah F.A.B., having finally been convinced of the academic validity of Eebonics by the word “shaboobalaboopy.� A muscle car showcase on the lawn of Frank Ogawa Plaza will answer the question, “What it do?� as candy-painted scrapers demonstrate turning tight ones and ghost-riding their whips, in addition to a Krispy Kreme-sponsored donut contest. The United Farmworkers of America host a “Got Grapes?� competition, and cases of Clyde Carson’s Hyphy drink will be awarded as prizes in a thizz-face contest for kids ages 8-14. The Turf Cat Wearhouse will showcase a fashion show consisting of white T-shirts, jeans, and Nikes, and special yellow buses equipped with couches, waterbeds, and bottled water will be available for those who may be thizzin’ too hard. Brown, who’s already been fitted for a 14K grill by jeweler Gold Teeth Master, announced in a press statement, “I don’t have dreads – but I plan on growing some.� He also claimed credit for originating the word phrase “fa sheezy� during a safari excursion to Linda Ronstadt’s bedroom during the ‘’70s, adding, “I don’t think they know, but that’s my word.�

GOUDA!!!!.......CHALUPA!!

Gouda%204.5kg.jpg

just bought a non-engagement ring for my girl. I looked at all the precious gems. Rubies looked too loud. Emeralds too green. Pink amythest was hot but the aqua marine was sick... subtle yet striking I really hope she likes it. Aqua marine and small diamonds in white gold