CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm January 2011 is 2 days away. Obviously you don't know how to read a calendar.

And you also wasted 3 posts to say the same thing over again with some words switched around.

And also, "SIMPLE math". Not "simply math".

And why the fuck do you think posting pictures of used cans and caps proves that people are going out and actually putting in work? I can sit on my porch and empty out 200 cans into the air and take a pic of them all. Doesn't mean I did any work to empty them. And I don't NEED to prove to you that I do any work. You're not the king of graffiti and I'm not your slave.

Calm down. All this because I made a JOKE and you couldn't take 2 seconds to think about what I said. That's disappointing.

Umm January 2011 is 2 days away. Obviously you don't know how to read a calendar.

And you also wasted 3 posts to say the same thing over again with some words switched around.

And also, "SIMPLE math". Not "simply math".

And why the fuck do you think posting pictures of used cans and caps proves that people are going out and actually putting in work? I can sit on my porch and empty out 200 cans into the air and take a pic of them all. Doesn't mean I did any work to empty them. And I don't NEED to prove to you that I do any work. You're not the king of graffiti and I'm not your slave.

Calm down. All this because I made a JOKE and you couldn't take 2 seconds to think about what I said. That's disappointing.

HEY YOU FUCKING TOY.. LEARN SOME FUCKING MATH ALREADY. YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK EVEN STUPIDER.. START LEARNING TO COUNT CLOWN!

DON'T FUCKING COME ON HERE BEING A FUCKING DOUCHE..

YOUR FUCKING JOKES ARE LAME .. SEEM LIKE YOU'RE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE FUCKING INTERNET TOYS COMING ON A FORUM TRYING TO GET SOME FREE FAME.

NOBODY IN TO NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU!

FUCKING NOBODYS ALWAYS TRYING TO BE A SOMEBODY ON THE INTERNET.

SIMPLY MATH = THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR YOU.. GO FUCKING LEARN HOW TO READ.

YOUR FUCKING 30 SECS OF FAME IS .. YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED! TOY!

hehehe, I always post this flick, if someone starts arguing.

There is no argument.. it's annoying when toys trying to look good for their few mins of fame.

All I said was post some pics of your "used cans with the used caps" don't see why some idiot had to get all drama queened up bout something like that.

It's gonna be quite a 2011 now that Rusto in America has basically removed all old school female valve cans and replaced them with the male valve system.

Yeah, thats kind of a bitch isnt it?

But at the same time, isnt it a blessing? Because it could be easier to get caps (without going to pay for them), when practically 90% of all aerosol product use the male valve system?

So all you have to do, is go to walmart and take caps from almost any aerosol product...

LOL

1. I don't go to T.O so obviously I'm not up there. My location says WITHIN 100KM OF TORONTO.

2. For someone whose calling other people illiterate, you made a shitload of errors in that post.

3. Caps lock doesn't scare me.

4. I wasn't doing exact math when I said 3 years. Don't try to play word games, you little baby.

5. Once again, you're playing word games. It wasn't a "joke". It was an over-exaggeration of "I don't like trout art"

6. Who's looking for fame when you're the one who acts like a total dick when someone says the smallest thing about something that's completely unrelated to you? Then you go off on me with caps lock on full blast? Gimme a break.

I'm done with this forum. I thought it would a bunch of cool people but it's just a bunch of dicks who think they're the graffiti masters and like to call everyone else toys and act like everyone else is stupid and they know everything. Well, I'm not putting up with your bullshit any longer.

Peace. To Runine and Deen, fuck you.

To everyone else, thanks for helping me and thanks for listening to me. Hope you get treated better than me.

LOL

1. I don't go to T.O so obviously I'm not up there. My location says WITHIN 100KM OF TORONTO.

2. For someone whose calling other people illiterate, you made a shitload of errors in that post.

3. Caps lock doesn't scare me.

4. I wasn't doing exact math when I said 3 years. Don't try to play word games, you little baby.

5. Once again, you're playing word games. It wasn't a "joke". It was an over-exaggeration of "I don't like trout art"

6. Who's looking for fame when you're the one who acts like a total dick when someone says the smallest thing about something that's completely unrelated to you? Then you go off on me with caps lock on full blast? Gimme a break.

Translation: I got bad grades so my mom took my computer away.

what kind od valve is on this cleaner? male or female,and someone used this shit for cap cleaning?

Juca: the best way to clean your caps is: Just turn the cans upside down after you finish and just blow them out with propellant. That way paint doesn't dry up in the stem and the chamber inside the head of the cap.

what kind od valve is on this cleaner? male or female,and someone used this shit for cap cleaning?

Juca: the best way to clean your caps is: Just turn the cans upside down after you finish and just blow them out with propellant. That way paint doesn't dry up in the stem and the chamber inside the head of the cap.

yep,i know that but with motip dupli color you cant do it,shit will still spray some paint...and paint is oil based so hard to clean it,even with paint thinner.

you can use mineral spirits but if u want to spray somethin u can use some graffiti removal/cleaning spray. its basically paint thinner in a can

lol,i used this shit

dupli-color-graffiti-ex.jpg

motip dpli color graffiti remover "graffiti-ex" and that shit clogged all my caps!!!! its thick like a fucking silicone and it looks like that... worst shit ever.