CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... maybe just a simple tag that covers the train, but def not a piece or mural...

-----------------

HOW TO MAKE GHETTO BLASTER CAPS - THE EASIEST AND CLEANEST METHOD

to make a homemade blaster cap, all you need is:

- a knife, thin screwdriver, or any extremely thin object

- any cap (preferably a #2 or fatter)

To make it, just take the knife and pry out the dot of your cap. JUST THE DOT ITSELF, NOTHING ELSE. Do it carefully because underneath, there's a little thing to make the paint spray evenly. Removing this makes it basically spray anywhere it wants to go, so leave that alone. I used a banana skinny (#2) and it works GREAT. Not too much overspray (compared to most other homemade blaster caps) and the best thing is that you can use an old fucked up cap that you can't get unclogged and actually have a use for them.

WEAR GLOVES!!!! It's messy as fuck and you're almost surely going to get it on yourself. Now go enjoy hitting 10 feet up a wall!! :)

So good luck using all those boston fats on the new rusto valves. haha back to making capadapts and piggyback caps... And fuck artprimo! OINKART ALL DAYYYYYY. I used to use 33third, but they fucked up an order HARDBODY one time. I spent over 350$ there and was supposed to get 60 cans. They sent me 23. and they were all dented. Some of them had pieces of Styrofoam in the valve and couldn't be used. /rant.

dude fuck trout art supply... artprimo.com!

@RISE: That's the wrong shit to say bro. Keep it cool in here..

Trout Art Supply and Art Primo are both cool spots to buy from.

The people at Trout have helped me and many many others out alot. So chill bro.

I'm just starting to develop a relationship with Art Primo and the people that run it who are good people as well.

No reason to diss anyone! Keep the drama on tv bro.. ergo: Soap Opera

Kind of tells me that a lot of people are smart and don't brag about the crimes they commit on the internet with a bunch of people that it shouldn't matter to...

Especially when the person asking hasn't gotten 600 posts in 3 years on the site :o

There's a lot to be said for restraint, "rize".

Kind of tells me that a lot of people are smart and don't brag about the crimes they commit on the internet with a bunch of people that it shouldn't matter to...

Especially when the person asking hasn't gotten 600 posts in 3 years on the site :o

Obviously you don't know how to read or understand English or simply paranoid?

I SAID POST A PIC OF YOUR CAN WITH THE USED CAPS. DUOH

Don't see how in the fuck that equates to anything other than a picture!

Homie.. The amount of posts doesn't equate to nothing cept the fact that you post alot and spend alot of time on here in the forums.

This kind of tells me how much you don't know how to read and understand english more than anything else.

Post a picture of a can with a cap on it .. doesn't imply in any shape or form anything illegal.

I didn't say post some pics of you in action..

See the difference? Understand the difference? Read the difference? Comprehend the difference? Obviously you do not.

I just realized that not only you don't know how to read or understand fucking English..

but did you fucking go to to school? Cuz you don't fucking know Math!

Here is some simply math for you.

10 - 8 = 2

11 - 8 = 3

So tell us where the fuck you got this imaginary 3 years from?

Ha ha.. talk bout a fucking brainiac.