CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No trouts the only place I've seen those Boston caps and they're all that really works for rusto. And he said ge the Sekt adpators Bc they're cheap and they're life long I have some it was worth spending less than 5 dollars than wasting my time modifying caps that I might fuck up on anyways..and he's a company owner so ya he's gonna support his products duh..

That toy is just a drama queen .. he probably don't even write .. 12 oz is his claim to fame lol.

I support little people and small companies especially those that support the graff culture.

Those caps are not my products and I don't even sell them so I don't even know what he's talking bout. Nothing wrong with letting people know what works good and what doesn't.

Props SZR!

If u want a needle cap just get a stock cap off a colorplace or rusto, pop out the white dot and stick a WD-40 straw in the hole or a coffee straw depending on the size of it, some pen tubes might work too, but I've just used WD 40 straws..and then you cut the straw to desired length depending on how ou want it to spray

That toy is just a drama queen .. he probably don't even write .. 12 oz is his claim to fame lol.

I support little people and small companies especially those that support the graff culture.

Those caps are not my products and I don't even sell them so I don't even know what he's talking bout. Nothing wrong with letting people know what works good and what doesn't.

Props SZR!

Damn you nailed it.

Anyone that listens to this guy is retarded.

Those needle nose caps are just a waste they are better used for transferring paint between cans .

I've done this with PT into Beat and Montana cans.

The needle caps I purchase though are red, fat, and comfy to the finger. I guess they're pretty useful for catching higher tags. Not all pretty though, but at least its there.

btw guys which cap works better on rusto,i mean which cap produces thinner lines,boston thin,elmers glue cap or ny thins,also which one is with lowest pressure. Thanks![/QUe

Elmers are fat caps

elmers cap that looks like a boston thin is fat cap?

if youre talking about the caps off of elmers craft bond...the spray adhesive, yes its a fat cap and it works well on rusto. it has about the same width as an orange dot or rusto fat. its a medium sized fat cap.

im guessing this doesnt work since allt he cans now are male?? o

If u want a needle cap just get a stock cap off a colorplace or rusto, pop out the white dot and stick a WD-40 straw in the hole or a coffee straw depending on the size of it, some pen tubes might work too, but I've just used WD 40 straws..and then you cut the straw to desired length depending on how ou want it to spray

good idea. you can do that with two rusto stock caps, connect the two with a straw then transfer paint between an empty montana and a full can of rusto white to help mix your own colors...

has anyone been successful at paint transfer from can 2 can before?