CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PG 99, you know there's a supply company local to you that sells caps for the new system? You can pick them up at proletariat in Cambridge or grab em online.

was thinking about getting some of these ill hitup that place in cambridge. the only thing about them is it seems there isnt that many of them, so im just not sure on how well they work but i guess anything is better than the stock shit haha

• 2 weeks later...

BMC: Boston Fats were a color innovation by TROUT ART SUPPLY that was the 1st green cap and been out for what 2 rs now? For another company to claim it was clearly "coincidence" when it is clear as day the green caps are at least 2 years old is to me definitely not a "coincidence" It is just a cheap shot and corporate greed of big boys who can't innovate on their own. America always creates things that are stolen / duplicated / counterfeited by low life scum.

BMC: I highly doubt that trout innovated a thing. most likely trout ordered the caps from the company that makes them, probally in china. If any other company has a cap that is similar, its probally because they ordered it from the same company that trout did. And dude, am i the only one that sees deen as the biggest cornball on 12oz? or at least nothing but an internet hype man?

yeah, i tried his paint. shit was given to me, and its on my shelf of collector cans cuz that paint was so shitty i expect it to be history any day now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok forget what everyone has said about trouts female fats being the best because i just got a shipment of the AP female fats and they are killing the trouts even though the price is a little steep its well worth it....they dont leak like trouts and you can get a solid flare without even trying (also unlike trouts) so if your looking to move onto bigger better caps and not use crappy ass sekt adapters that make every cap look like a clean stock then go with the AP female fat...also i spent 22$ on 50 of them which isnt the best price but they dont clog very easily and they spray the same size as the boston rusto fats

• 2 weeks later...