Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its not just creation, its about art, its just like rap, its freedome of speech, only in this case its freedome of name, its for people to get there name around and be recognized, not by everyone just by other writers, graffiti is a form of art to some and vandalism to others, to us its what we like doing, its pretty much a way of life.. i wuldnt call it anything but that, its just simply art.. if you ask a random person who hates graffiti to do a simply throwie i bet theyll shit there pants trying to make one letter.. to us its a matter of seconds or minutes to make one quick throwie, so yeh i think graffiti is about art

OTD and Technic's conversation is enough to make me piss my pants from laughter.

You do realize graffiti is screwin' up other people's property (not one of our freedoms), right?

Your post is full of holes and retardism.

I'll leave you alone now.

k well obviously its screwin up others property but who gives a shit about trains and higways and shit like that.. its not like were goin taggin on houses.. and plus writers like lookin at there work.. theyre not just gonna say o hey we shuld stop its screwin up property..

Depends how you define it.

Sure, laugh all you want, what good will it do ya?

Some of us like to create, not just fuck up the place.

If you like the illegal side, that's fine by me, I'm not in it for the illegality, if I could do it legally I would, I like the art, not the chase.

I'll justify all I like, thanks all the same.

It amuses me how negative so many people are. It's easy to be a hater, it's difficult to be tolerant.

I wouldn't argue that it's okay to destroy property, but equally I don't think that putting up a mural in an overpass constitutes destroying property.

Things seem to be taken too black and white. We all know there's shades of grey.

WORD. One thing I can't stand are kids who wear the most rediculous baggy shit and find themselves in a situation where they have to run. Fact is you can't run very fast when your pants are at your knees and the only thing holding them up is your hand.

Oh SHIT! what do you know....your mouth is wraped around a fat juicy railraod tie with cookies, the flesh eating attack dog, on you like a ternader full o' whiskey.

Kids who do that are straight toy, and think going out bombing is relative to a fasion show...

My advice...on clothing

-ALWAYS wear fitted cloths. Make sure your body can strech and move/nothing that could slow you down when running.

-Wear black

-athletic shoes, or anything that doesnt flop

-nothing that jingles, like keys or pocket change. Anything to keep noise at a minimum. It pays off to be ninja-like.

Actually supper dark black isn't the besta to wear, If there is any light what so ever your silhouette will stand out. It's still better than wearing like fluorescent colours but navy and charcoal grey are much better choices.

its not just creation, its about art, its just like rap, its freedome of speech, only in this case its freedome of name, its for people to get there name around and be recognized, not by everyone just by other writers, graffiti is a form of art to some and vandalism to others, to us its what we like doing, its pretty much a way of life.. i wuldnt call it anything but that, its just simply art.. if you ask a random person who hates graffiti to do a simply throwie i bet theyll shit there pants trying to make one letter.. to us its a matter of seconds or minutes to make one quick throwie, so yeh i think graffiti is about art

No, that's vandalism.

Graffiti is about creation.

It all starts with vandalism..

like his marc ecko harness crap, fuck off outta here with that shit

and graffiti is "creation", but that "creation"is illegal and is not on our own property

"its not vandalism officer, its creation" haha yeah right OTD, they'll just slap you around a bit, make you hide the sausage and then tell you to piss off

have fun with your creation

dont tag outside your house or on your way to work or school coz it gives them an idea as ot where you live

you probably will start nearerto yourself and then work out but keep them guessing to where you live

ahaha u just controdicted yourself. you said dont tag near your house then you said probably start near to yourself.

what the fuck. you are by far the wakest cunt out. but, you have made it to my sig!!!!!!!!! congratu fucking lations.

how would you even know if i was wack or not you never even seen any shit i do. What you feel proud talking shit on the internet or something?