Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok for all u michael rackers...jus so these questions can stop.

go inside with a backpack or tell ur girlfriend to bring one of her big purses. go to the marker section [or where ever] and fill u shyt all the way up. take everything and dont let anyone see u. then jus walk out. come back in a few months when they restock.

i do it when ever i can, cuz where im from thers a lota graffers and ur lucky if u even see the deco/prisma shelves with one marker on them. TRUE STORY. ight them my 2 cents yet again

racking markers is easy right? im gonna get some next time i go to michaels. i was thinking of like stuffing 5 in my pants and then paying for one. is this a good idea or should i just put them in my pants and walk out?

no no no son, get a jacket, coat, hoodie, whatever go to the marker section and shove as many as you can fucking fit in your sleeves, then your pockets, youll be able to get more than you need

you dont need a backpack unless your racking paint

or yeah besides a backpack get a big jacket like a northface jacket. those jackets or jackets like those have inside pockets so that means more markers. whatever u can use n e thing...i jus like to use backpacks or bring girls with big purses so that i noe i can get everything at once.

but yeah downside to the backpack is that some times they dont let u in with a backpack. so Jackets are the best.

this is for not starting beef. if theres a nice spot, lets say a wall, and there is a throwup on it. it is ok to go over it with a piece, but not another throwup. and if theres a tag its ok to go over it with anything els except a tag. its common sense. at least thats wat i go by.

My 2 cents.:p

ok for all u michael rackers...jus so these questions can stop.

go inside with a backpack or tell ur girlfriend to bring one of her big purses. go to the marker section [or where ever] and fill u shyt all the way up. take everything and dont let anyone see u. then jus walk out. come back in a few months when they restock.

i do it when ever i can, cuz where im from thers a lota graffers and ur lucky if u even see the deco/prisma shelves with one marker on them. TRUE STORY. ight them my 2 cents yet again

Thats one of the stupidest things I've heard today. Don't bring your girlfriend to help you steal your supplies for the reason of if you were to get caught stealing ALL of the markers in the store you'd probably get charged with theft and your girlfriend would to and nothing says I love you like a 500 dollar fine each.

Archived