Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

alright, im probably a toy, but i never paint anything that anyone thinks that it looks like total shit. ive been working on block and bubbles and all for about 8 months, and i have them pretty solid. but one of my friends is like a "mega" toy. he does like crooked block letters that curve in the wrong places and dont match the style of the rest of them. i never went bombing with him before until recently, but i saw some of his sketches, which also sucked shit. maybe it was my fault, i asked him when i saw it, "are you fucking serious?" and he was like "naw man, that was like my first one ever." but thats what it is. hes my friend, so i just dont want to ditch his ass out, and hes not taking my crits well. what should i do?

also. i didnt know this untill recently, he cant draw and is convinced that i am just trying to make fun of him when i tell him to learn or redo his sketches.

thanks

-sk8er6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alright, im probably a toy, but i never paint anything that anyone thinks that it looks like total shit. ive been working on block and bubbles and all for about 8 months, and i have them pretty solid. but one of my friends is like a "mega" toy. he does like crooked block letters that curve in the wrong places and dont match the style of the rest of them. i never went bombing with him before until recently, but i saw some of his sketches, which also sucked shit. maybe it was my fault, i asked him when i saw it, "are you fucking serious?" and he was like "naw man, that was like my first one ever." but thats what it is. hes my friend, so i just dont want to ditch his ass out, and hes not taking my crits well. what should i do?

also. i didnt know this untill recently, he cant draw and is convinced that i am just trying to make fun of him when i tell him to learn or redo his sketches.

thanks

-sk8er6

dont paint with him.dont paint.

well i went to the yard today and was spying on this kid whos was paintin cuz i was alone and he was going over my shit, and I'm really better than him. Now wat do u guys think i should have done, then i will tell u wat i did to him and his boys. they were my same age <16> and were shorter than me. Im 6'3" and they were like 5'6" and 5'8"

shouldave taken there paint and beaten them with there own shoes!(and then taken them)

Just because yellow rusto smells like a banana flavored Now or Later(Or is it just me) doesn't mean it will taste the same.

I kinda noticed it when I was hitting up and overpass above some tracks.

Wow...some of these base knowledge things you'd think you wouldn't really have to tell people, and I know that this is going to sound stupid, but why avoid cop confrontations? I talk to popo all the time, and I just act like a normal teen, and they don't do shit all. They actually kind of know, and respect me. I'm not an idiot though, and walking around with fuckloads of shit. I'll have some sticks on me, and a marker, maybe two, and it's just simple to avoid looking suspicious if you don't try to avoid them. Just my thoughts.

Wow...some of these base knowledge things you'd think you wouldn't really have to tell people, and I know that this is going to sound stupid, but why avoid cop confrontations? I talk to popo all the time, and I just act like a normal teen, and they don't do shit all. They actually kind of know, and respect me. I'm not an idiot though, and walking around with fuckloads of shit. I'll have some sticks on me, and a marker, maybe two, and it's just simple to avoid looking suspicious if you don't try to avoid them. Just my thoughts.

Ha, where do you live that you don't have corrupt cops that will use any reason at all to bust you?

Archived