Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another thing about racking...dont go in a big ass group to the paint isle. and dont go everyfuckin day. the workers are gona get suspicious.

fuckin these toys did that where im from and now the workers kik out kids with backpacks. and now u have to be with someone 18 or older jus to look at the paint...fuckin wack ass shyt

i cant believe youve gotten so offended over being called a square. would you please just do us all a favor, return the OTR and go back to playing getting up. obviously you ccant handle criticism, youve already lost, please never leave your suburb and disgrace your city. Sure im a douche. whatever helps you sleep at night, square.

ok, this whole thing started because you were saying its cool to etch, i said it makes us all look bad, so now you say im overreacting about being called a square, yes your a douche for calling me one, but now this has turned into me getting fucking offended because little badass etchers like you ruin the name of graffiti for everyone. ok IM DONE, call me a square, i dont care anymore. and ive never played 'getting up', fucking cunt.

""dont you know, writing your name on a wall isnt vandalism its art. DUHH!!! ""

this is what got you heated.. i never said its cool. getting your name up, thats what the graff game is. i never meant to offend you, if you write on anothers property without permission it is fucking up THEIR wall nomatter if its a handstyle or a 10 color wildstyle piece. ive never used etch and i wont, i will scratch with the lava rock however. honestly im not into selfless vandalism, it aint my thing. alright mayn i was never heated about this, ive continued talking because E BEEF is funny as hell and you seemed mad which fueled drive. once again im sorry if ive offended you i have never met you so how do i know your a square? keep gettin up man were all fightin the same people

true true. i rather look at a shop window scribed than an etched one.

haha shyt i give props to u bus scribers. specialy the ones that scribe the windows deep so its sticks out more and it shows it took time to do. unlike the one lined scibes.

where i live its useles now to scribe busses cuz they only run for about a day. the transit puts some type of transparent thin plastic board on the windows so u cant scribe on the actual windows.

call me what you will, whatever helps you sleep at night man.

im fucking done with this shit, what ARE you even talking about. i have never once said shit to you so please quit talking, your making a fool of yourself. god damn thanks slip for trying where you from?

Archived