Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If you don't take Graffiti seriously that makes you a groupie. You hopped onto a fad and you think ur hardcore cause you may have tagged a bus stop or maybe your desk at elementry school.

its no point in trying to tell him anything, the kid is just another random toy who wont go anywhere with graffiti, and do something different in life, so he dosnt matter, all i have to say is that by what this pencock or whatever his name is has to say about dream probably applies to him so it hit close to home and he had to retaliate.....who knows?:D

NOw everyone this is a big one. NO CHICKEN SCATCH! Its so ugly and I hate seeing it in my hood. That crap just gets outta hand. ANd just learn how to do hand styles if its so important to you

^^fuck that

scratchies are mad fun when your completely pissed

graffiti isnt just about the art, its about the destruction too

I'm too lazy to put the effort into like pressing something hard to make a scratch. I like my magnum lol i just rest it against something and move my hand down lol.

i dont think he meant "scratch" as in scribe tags...i think he meant chicken scratch as in the ineligible handwriting some people call handstyles......now remember...its not bombing if you're using sharpies

When throwing down your car equals trouble... Say you in an industrial area... Around here this means... lots of abandoned factories surrounded by residential war zones. The type people around at night probably aren't the most savory of characters. It seems ideal to park close. On the other hand.... you got to remember the boys. They see your car and theres no houses around they have cause to stop...Theres a number of bad reasons its there and no good ones....

Another thought... if they see you burning walls and your car is in the area all they need to do is run plates to find out who doesn't belong. If they got shit else to do they can just camp out and wait for you to drive off.

if you with crew make sure they dont run run back to the car and to call you instead. They go to your car and get caught you fucked. They have cause enough to have it impounded. They know who you are and probably just issue a bench warrant.

Walking from the car to the wall and running into the wrong people is another issue. Plus theres areas where you dont want to leave the car period.

First off. Having someone with you is a good idea. A fucked up basehead with a pocket knife is going to try some dumb shit on you alone before he tries to roll you and your boy.

If you are marking railroad viaducts that go through a neighborhood park a couple streets down and walk the tracks to get to the viaduct you want to hit

If you got a skateboard bring it... Its something to swing at a mufucker. Its something to ride to the car if you park a few blocks away.

If you get pulled over with paint in the car... thats fine. Keep your shit in the trunk and decline a search. Most the time they will call for a drug dog and walk it around the vehicle. If you drive around with drugs you are asking for trouble. Leave your blackbook at home and discard any sketch you may have.

The best option is to catch a ride with someone else. That or public transportation.

When throwing down your car equals trouble... Say you in an industrial area... Around here this means... lots of abandoned factories surrounded by residential war zones. The type people around at night probably aren't the most savory of characters. It seems ideal to park close. On the other hand.... you got to remember the boys. They see your car and theres no houses around they have cause to stop...Theres a number of bad reasons its there and no good ones....

Another thought... if they see you burning walls and your car is in the area all they need to do is run plates to find out who doesn't belong. If they got shit else to do they can just camp out and wait for you to drive off.

if you with crew make sure they dont run run back to the car and to call you instead. They go to your car and get caught you fucked. They have cause enough to have it impounded. They know who you are and probably just issue a bench warrant.

Walking from the car to the wall and running into the wrong people is another issue. Plus theres areas where you dont want to leave the car period.

First off. Having someone with you is a good idea. A fucked up basehead with a pocket knife is going to try some dumb shit on you alone before he tries to roll you and your boy.

If you are marking railroad viaducts that go through a neighborhood park a couple streets down and walk the tracks to get to the viaduct you want to hit

If you got a skateboard bring it... Its something to swing at a mufucker. Its something to ride to the car if you park a few blocks away.

If you get pulled over with paint in the car... thats fine. Keep your shit in the trunk and decline a search. Most the time they will call for a drug dog and walk it around the vehicle. If you drive around with drugs you are asking for trouble. Leave your blackbook at home and discard any sketch you may have.

The best option is to catch a ride with someone else. That or public transportation.

thats good advice i donmt bring my car usually if you are bombing in a big city park it infront of a mcdonalds or some fast food place that is always open and go bomb then come back and get it.

who wears baggy clothes while painting?

i wear a pair of well fitting jeans or a pair of shorts

i never wear sneakers such as airmax's, but something that i can actually run in

it seems people believe there is a graffiti writer's "uniform" which they have to conform

to. its stupid