Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"The time of getting fame for your name on its own is over. Artwork that is only about wanting to be famous will never make you famous. Any fame is a by-product of making something that means something. You don't go to a restaurant and order a meal because you want to have a shit"

Banksy says it best.

So you can't even call it a crew, btw I can call myself newb, just cuz I was writing only few times, and have no experience at all, just wanna have some experience here, communicate with people, boutta that shit, and fuck, i dont need any montana shit, if imma toy ass, so who the fuck cares that im using easy spray cheap shit, and not wasting my? fucking money..

"The time of getting fame for your name on its own is over. Artwork that is only about wanting to be famous will never make you famous. Any fame is a by-product of making something that means something. You don't go to a restaurant and order a meal because you want to have a shit"

Banksy says it best.

word

isnt this from that marc ecko game? lol horrible

i got by thes rules

dont be scared of anyone except cops

QUOTE]

no offense but i can't agree with that, a lot of people will call you in if they see you painting in their neighborhood. also it's a good idea to chill when any car comes, if you only look out for cop cars eventually you're gonna run into an undercover, and even cops have their own cars. you can never be too careful

ok shit don't pay attention I was tryin some weird shit and it's a long story dont ask .

um , looks like you were trying to hold a conversation with yourself on the net , making it look like two ppl , trying to bigup js .But you fucked up and didnt log out and posted under graffix again.

hahah i should have been a cop.

Oh and if ya have trouble racking go to a fast food place and ask for a to-go bag and a large soda cup

walk in the store with those (blow up the bag so it looks full) and cap yo drink and grab shit an throw it in the bag and walk out easy!!

your a criminal genious

isnt this from that marc ecko game? lol horrible

i got by thes rules

dont be scared of anyone except cops

QUOTE]

no offense but i can't agree with that, a lot of people will call you in if they see you painting in their neighborhood. also it's a good idea to chill when any car comes, if you only look out for cop cars eventually you're gonna run into an undercover, and even cops have their own cars. you can never be too careful

im not that dumb..... if someone calls... hurry up.... but just listen and look... simple

fuck that. who the fuck thinks he is.......... damn what a fool, let people 'do their thing' man. goddamn. i almost wanna say great that he died.

you obviously have no knowledge of graffiti history

i doubt you would even know seen

or iz the wiz

or stay high

or taki

you are a fucking retard

put down the spray and take up crotcheting or something

fuck that. who the fuck thinks he is.......... damn what a fool, let people 'do their thing' man. goddamn. i almost wanna say great that he died.

just get off this site now. your gunna go and insult a dead writter 100 times better then you and who ever u no will ever be. learn history then come and talk shit.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW YOU!??
i know me because i live with me

i think i would know because you insulted one of the best writers ever in my opinion

we're not groupies, we just happen to have an ounce of respect for those who've gone before us

if you want to do graffiti, go play that marc ecko game

sincerely yours, Tango

k thx bai!

i know me because i live with me

i think i would know because you insulted one of the best writers ever in my opinion

we're not groupies, we just happen to have an ounce of respect for those who've gone before us

if you want to do graffiti, go play that marc ecko game

sincerely yours, Tango

k thx bai!

ok you got me there on that typ fuckup...

yeah but in my opinion a writer is DOPE because his shit is dope. i dont give a fuck about the person behind the shit...

so when it comes to personal shit i think were kinda even. let people do their thing live and let die, blabla.

look if some computerexpert that is a real hero in the computerscene, whine about the burger king burgers better then mcdonals, i dont have to take that more serious then some random ass dude right?

i dont give a fuck that he is 1000 times better then me, and because hes so good i have to agree with everything he says? fuck that...

damn you fucking groupies

Groupies man go play getting up. and you dont have to agree with it but respect the man dont say ur happy he died you cock juggling thundercunt. Go influence a whole cities graffiti evolution then come back and bitch that hes a no body.

pemmock! go suck a cock. point is, u said ur happy he died, have some fuckin respect for the man, it almost seems ur just jealous that he was bttr than you, and always will be, and that everything he said was right. like they said dont come back on this website till u learn some history, and start respectin writers that are better than you~1