'Giant' 17-pound baby born in Brazil

hulk hogan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ :lol:

yea, i'm never having children. ever. the thought of being pregnant and giving birth has always scared the shit outta me. how do some ladies have like 12 kids? maybe they just start fallin out after the first few..

that baby is exactly 1/5 of me.

whoa..that is a really big kid. my daughter weighed 2 lbs 11 oz when she was born and i remember looking at 7 lbs babies thinking, fuck...those things look like toddlers. and c- sections aren't always bad...my scar is about 3 inches and you can't even really see it at all. granted i am sure most women need larger cuts but still. besides, i got some good drugs for that shit... didn't feel a thing.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 20 2005, 05:03 PM

I HOPE THAT NIGGAS DAD HAS A BITCH ON THE SIDE, CUZ AFTER A 17LB BABY, THAT BITCHES PUSSY IS BLOWN THE FUCK UP. NIGGAS GOTTA PAY A TOLL COMIN BACK OUT THAT SHIT, ITS LIKE THE LINCOLN TUNNEL. WORD THE FUCK UP. AYYO CSECTIONS ARE WACK. MY MOMS GOT ONE AND HER STOMACH LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT SHOT WITH A MOSSBERG AND SURVIVED. SHE LOOKS LIKE FREAKY ZEEKY. TRUE STORY. AYYO TEXAS NIGGAS HOLLA AT ME, IMA BE IN AUSTIN FOR NO REASON IN MARCH. GET AT ME.

MEROES

YOU MAD?

quite possibly the funniest thing i've read..

classic.

Archived