i'm having trouble getting it up...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showt...threadid=446993

You WILL rip your hair out if you follow this post. God there are some retarded people in this world. Read more than TIME, listen to more than pop radio, watch more than MTV. I'd respond to these fuckers but I wont take the time to register for the forum. One of yall should set em straight. :hatred:

wow you dont understand the graff game at all do you, the graff game is about revolution and revolution is progression. this game is progression even if you dont like it, i can tell you right now as a real graff artist that talib wouldnt be the damn voice over if it was just about cash, and let me ask you something else why would these big name writers have there tags in this game if it was a graffiti exploitation? take a look at the flicks of the game there is a cope tag in plain view, and you said no one in the graff com would support this game. ha sucks for your @ss. now that im done go grab the closest can of montana you can find and do a throw up somewhere, or is montana just trying make a buck? haha we all need money for paint think about it!

This is the only post off of that Atari board that matters.

The kid that wrote that shit CLEARLY knows where its at.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Oct 31 2005, 06:38 PM

wow you dont understand the graff game at all do you, the graff game is about revolution and revolution is progression. this game is progression even if you dont like it, i can tell you right now as a real graff artist that talib wouldnt be the damn voice over if it was just about cash, and let me ask you something else why would these big name writers have there tags in this game if it was a graffiti exploitation? take a look at the flicks of the game there is a cope tag in plain view, and you said no one in the graff com would support this game. ha sucks for your @ss. now that im done go grab the closest can of montana you can find and do a throw up somewhere, or is montana just trying make a buck? haha we all need money for paint think about it!

that kid is real hip-hop!

I'm not gonna get in the whole politics of this but I have a few ideas and questions... (sorry if this was addressed before, i din't read all 5 pages)

1. who did the graf lettering for the main character?

2. I don't like it, I rather see my own shit, which is better, lol. Perhaps we could make mods for the pc version so we can import our own lettering?

3. clothes. Mod the clothing so the character doesn't dress like some 15 year old suburban white scenester? How about some emo-fags or headbangers or scum bag parolees or perhaps like me with my 3 peice suit?

4. multiplayer online play

if this all happens, maybe I'd get a cracked version...racked from the internet of course

Originally posted by the_gooch+Nov 1 2005, 07:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Nov 1 2005, 07:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Oct 31 2005, 06:38 PM

[/b]

Yea cause Talib doesn't do radio spots for liquor and his new shows with Mos Def aren't run by Sony to promote the new PSP. Not that I dislike Talib, I like some of his songs. But somehow he got made out to be the anti-sellout artist which isn't true. On onther note I still have mass Ecko shit that I stole while working at Filenes back in the day. Got 10k worth of clothes before I got caught. Had to pay a 250 dollar fine. Not on my record. Bout to go to Macy's and do the same shit...

:haha:

Originally posted by the_gooch+Nov 1 2005, 07:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Nov 1 2005, 07:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Oct 31 2005, 06:38 PM

[/b]

Yea cause Talib doesn't do radio spots for liquor and his new shows with Mos Def aren't run by Sony to promote the new PSP. Not that I dislike Talib, I like some of his songs. But somehow he got made out to be the anti-sellout artist which isn't true. On onther note I still have mass Ecko shit that I stole while working at Filenes back in the day. Got 10k worth of clothes before I got caught. Had to pay a 250 dollar fine. Not on my record. Bout to go to Macy's and do the same shit...

:haha:

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 31 2005, 12:58 PM

I've never even considered bombing in timboots.

Obviously your a toy, yo..

EVrYone wh0s any0ne b0mbs in TheIr TIm'S, YO! ThEYe gReat f0r cLiMbInG bRidGeS, huGe sKy sCraPers, And ThEy l0oK GAngSTa wHeN y0Ur doing y0ur TAggiN', HaNgIng fRoM bLImps, tRAams, movInG sUBwaY tRaIns and fLyiNg YoUr aIrPlaNe to Do sm0ke TaGs oVer NYC!!

Not to mention theyre perfect from running fr0m teh "MAN"..

:burn: :haha:

stencil "street art" and graffiti are not the same. i don't know of any street artists who rob other street artists for supplies, or beat them down if they go over their shit. that shit isn't graffiti, and when i say graffiti i mean it in the sense that we are using it on here, not by the dictionary definition.

i know thats the case, but nowadays is getting less and less common.

and this marc ecko shit is only gonna make it even more common but at the same time it can mean free paint at day spots when you catch some kid who was inspired by this shit and got his mom to buy him 70$ worth of montana the next day.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 7 2005, 09:38 PM

i know thats the case, but nowadays is getting less and less common.

and this marc ecko shit is only gonna make it even more common but at the same time it can mean free paint at day spots when you catch some kid who was inspired by this shit and got his mom to buy him 70$ worth of montana the next day.

well i wasn't agreeing with it, i was trying to illustrate a point about "street art" vs graffiti. i was never down with vamping kids, but a lot of my friends were.

Archived