GIRL BASHING!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man, people are just selfish, it's not a gender thing. if a love interest is flaky or dishonest with you, they're just being inconsiderate for their own self interest. if a girl disses me and goes out with some other guy, it was her just making a choice between two people. i'm not gonna blame it on her being female.

to be hipocritical, my turn to bitch...

i hate that most really gorgeous women i meet are only beautiful on the outside, while the most intriguing/interesting women i meet are usually really ugly physically.

• 5 weeks later...

I HATE GIRLS.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that ugly girls always like me and im an asshole to them cause they annoy me so there good looking friends then hate me for being mean to them.The second thing is if a good girl actually approaches me i either A.) get so shy and flustered with words that i make a fool of myself or B.)I'm out of state.THrd those bitches (Note: I dont think ALL girls are bitches) that really think they are the best thing ever fucking created I feel like Yelling at them"GET OVER YOURSELF YOU THOUGHTLESS BITCH IF YOU TOOK 5 SECONDS TO REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYBODY LIKES YOU AND THINKS YOUR HOT AND NO ONE CARES THAT YOUR DAD BOUGHT YOU A FORD FOCUS AND YOUR GETTING PAINTED PINK AND YOU HAVE A STICKER THAT EXCLAIMS YOUR A BRAT ON THE BUMPER"and the last thing which is the reason im so sexual frustrated The first time i ever asked out a girl she kicked me in the nuts i was 14? i wasnt even a fucking asshole about anything either i asked her to the dance and i get kicked in the nuts fucking great pay off bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also why do girls go out with total assholes That treat them like shit are mean to them dont even care about them besides fucking them??

AND NOW WHY I HATE MYSELF EVERYDAY I WAKE UP.

There was this girl that i truly loved and still do,I met her through my bestfriends girl now ex.anyways i dont remember how it happened but we ended making out for a hour when that was done she said don't be afraid to ask me anything!hinting at ask me out which dumbass me didnt pick up on becuase i was to fucking shy well anyways inever asked her out and nothing more ever happened after that becuase im a idiot now ive seen her go out with 3 assholes that treat her like shit break her heart and not even care.WHY DIDNT I ASK HER OUT?i have no clue!?so now i sit home being depressed wondering why i cant find a girl smoking more weed which in turn makes me more depressed i cant even watch TV because it just makes me sadder so i go on the internet every day and sit here being usless feeling sorry for my self which helps nothing PROVEN FACT!nice guys finish last.Now ill just wait for someone to make fun of me and lower my already nothing selfestem

Originally posted by chizm

i figure most of the guys on this board are between 16-ish and 22-ish... am i right? well, thats just a guess. anyways, young guys from as far as i can see, and hear, are horny as fuck. even the really cool guys that should be with a cool girl go for the smutty chachees just because they're obviously experienced cock-suckers and such. anyways, i agree, female behavior is frustrating and i have been really fickle about a guy and made them confused and mad, just because i had these weird, unexplainable reasons of mine that if they were put into words, they would sound like the biggest load of shit you ever heard.

but guys shouldn't be so lazy and just hook up with a girl who puts out. cool girls put out too, you know. and they make good conversation, and have good style, and probably don't carry gonorrhea like those bow-legged chug-girls do.

that horny thing doesnt ever go away. hahahaha.

what i hate about girls is how hard it is for me to meet a good one. girls are all evil these days. must be something they fed us as children. i always seem to meet hot mommys that are cool as shit. maybe its maturity i'm after. bleh.

Originally posted by jades_blue

of course I had to open this...

Oh wait.. what about a little boy bashing in here? They suck just as much.....

you so are correct about that. i cant really complain right now cause my boyfriend is amazing, but boys have their downfalls too...then again, girls are INSANE!!!! guess we're what keeps the boys goin!!!

much love

*<JadedGirl>*

:crazy:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by deznatori

This is a unlimited answer for me. but I don't feel like typing.

So lets see:

- When you date them they don't believe a word you say, but when your friends they believe every word.

- How when you treat them good and want to be with them they dump you.

- The I can't get a girl when I'm single but if I have a girl 100 of them are looking at you. (Never happens to me but always noticed it and it boggles me.)

- The fact that if you have a friend that is a girl she has to become the past when you get a girlfriend.

- When you do something (romantic, considorate, kind, etc.)they think you did something wrong.

- When you earn up the balls to talk to that hot chick (in class,at the mall, at the club, on the street) she tries to hook you up with her not so hot freind. <---What's up with the "she's so nice. you'll really like her shit"

There are a million more but I am not gettting in to it:mad:

that and when the get addicted to sex in a really wierd way...

i cant stand the "headcase" when you see them flirt with your friends and you know it but they say, "you're just acting stupid"...

girls that dont know how to cook

i cook....

its just really the "HEADCASES" for me....

8=============D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~(l)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by III III III

youd dont know shit about how cold a woman can be, not till u have a child and she ignores you. breaking your heart that much more. so save me the fuckin sob stories.

i'm so pissed at women right now that i went back 8 pages just to find this thread and bring it back. and the reason i quoted what i did up there, well cause if you think that shit sucks the first time, wait until you see how it feels when it happens to you twice. i've had girls lie to me about being on the pill, lie to me about being pregnant, lie to me about who the father is, lie to me about having an abortion, have an abortion and not tell me about it, have a child and split, fuck my friends, the list goes on and on. the girl who i thought was going to be the love of my life left me after 4 years for no reason. she didn't even explain anything to me--just ended the relationship out of the blue. just recently, i finally started to get over my bitterness and started having feelings for this girl i'd been dating, and she just up and leaves me to. same thing, no explanation. i'm fucking done trying to be a nice guy. i'm the one who gets played every time. i'm just hoping someone will have a story to top mine.

and i know this post makes it seem like i'm really sexually irresponsible, but you gotta understand that these girls where the pregnancy situations happened all told me they were on the pill, and we were in relationships at the time. i learned my lesson about using protection now, but i just want to clear that up.

<span style='color:darkblue'>ok... now i know i have to post to this cause ive been through so much shit with women..its not even funny and i have to vent this shit out...to all u guys having women trouble...it happens to the best of us..but why does it always have to be with the ones that we throw our hearts out to?...and then the ones we fucking hate to death treat us the best?...i cant get women maybe its a god given rule that men well never figure out wemon...i say thats bull shit!!.....i especially hate this....

1. when u treat out a women to a fancy dinner...buy her flowers...buy her jewerly...etc.. she thinks its a cover up to...A u wanna break up so ur just smoothing it on or B. u just had sex with her best friend...why cant it be that were just showing u guys a good time...and we want to give u the finer things cause u deserve it..not cause we nailed ur friend in a back seat of a chevelle...(oops)...

2.through out the relation ship u listen to every thing they have to say...what there fav show is...how they like there back rubbed..what the spots are...etc...then when we do every thing that they blabbed out to us in the first place they throw the 180 flip on us saying and i quote.."why dont u ever listen to me?!?"...then when it comes down to it when we ask if they listen to us its always like this...huh? what did u say hunney.....and they cant name shit we like or where we like to go to hang out...

3. u know how u always do that thing for the women..u know talk in that funny voice...tickle her in certian spots....spoon her....etc..well in the long run when we try to change to what they like and we get comfortable with the way things are they throw once again a 180 flip and throw this at us...why dont u spoon me any more or talk to me the way u used to...:rolleyes:

4. why do all there friends hate us?...what the hell do they tell em...?

5.why is it that they can tell us what they like and what they hate and to do this and this and this...but when it comes down for us to tell them they dont give a flying fuck....uggghh!...

6. why is it that after sex they want to cuddle...not now bitch im hungry..go make me a sandwich and bring me a beer and ill be ur friend for life...simple as that...:p

well that made me feel a lil better..maybe im an asshole or i get all the shitty women...maybe ima sucker for love..who knows..but i know one thing.....SOME ONE BETTER MAKE ME MY GOD DAMN SANDWHICH!.....:D</span>

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

I hate that they always want you to hang out with their friends, but never want to hang out with yours.

i hear that.

in reference to my present b-friend

i don't like when:

in general they expect things of you that they themselves won't do.

they get too fucked up and can't do it.

they just sit on the couch and just want to watch movies.

won't try new things - shows, music, food....

expect me to disregard what i want for what they want

but i love

waking up next them

getting some b4 work

having the door opened for me

a hug when i need it

someone to keep me warm in the winter

those words.....

so i guess all in all it evens out...

Guys just have to remember....

that us girls are confusing as all hell!! we want something, but really we want something else. that is our way of playing with your mind. i am telling you this right now. it is our way of testing you guys to see if you really know us that well in order to know what we really want. as for the men doing something romantic and us thinking that it's because he did something wrong, that situation is sometimes right. the man usually is covering his tracks. we just have to keep up on our toes all the time. we don't wanna get hurt. thats all.

but guys are as equally confusing as jade's blue has stated earlier. i can't complain though. sometimes its harder for guys to catch on. not that i am saying anything about any men's intelligence. but, since we send weird and mixed messages, they honestly don't know or comprehend what you really want. men aren't mind readers. tell them what you want, and most likely, they will deliver.

oh yea, back to the "i can't complain" comment that i made. i really can't. my boyfriend just recently threw me a surprise party. he really would do anything for me. he's even supporting me financially and emotionally now since i have no job and i go to school full time. he's a wonderful guy, and i can't and won't have it any better. he trusts me 100% with anything. which means, i can go out with my guy friends out to dinner and what not, and he wouldnt trip. all he would say is "have fun." he just makes everything in my life (which is all stress right now) so much more easier for me to handle. he even cooked me dinner last night and showered me with kisses :love2:. so i honestly can't complain.

not to get all dramatic and stuff, but guys have been definite assholes to me, more than ive witnessed my fellow girls do to the male sex. rape at an age before my teens, cheating more times than i can count on my fingers, endless lies, yelling for almost two hours in person then another two hours on the phone about all my negative qualities, hitting me right across the face out of drunken jealousy in seeing me with the guy i cheated on my EX-boyfriend with, can definitely make me go off on a tangent about men. sure, girls play stupid mindtricks and all, and of this practice i am guilty, but so many guys have taken advantage of the fact that girls, physically anyway, are undoubtably the weaker sex. maybe not all guys do this and probably not all girls are victims to this but from what ive experienced, and im only 17, i can definitely say guys do sure as hell suck.

but as much as one may suck, there is always a bright side. took me long enough, after enough eggplant size and coloured bruises, enough fucks, enough self-hatred and disgust to find the perfect guy for me. he loves me, adores me, calls me every day, that wakes me up with kisses and sweet nothings, and cuddles me to sleep. so i guess guys do rule after all.

okay, that was gay enough, im gonna go post my approval on the whole ass fucking issue :crazy:

Archived