can girls do this?

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by willy.wonka+Dec 21 2004, 10:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willy.wonka - Dec 21 2004, 10:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>zzz.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Dec 21 2004, 10:09 PM

the girls i hang with are fine..i wanna say better than adriana lima, but you see....these girls are as equally hot.

Originally posted by .808ph8.@Dec 22 2004, 08:47 PM

i bet it's the one in the white, willy you're a fucking ladies man god damn. i'll take your girls and painting skills please :(

CHANNEL ZERO = NO GRAFF CONTENT

hahaha.. im pretty sure im the only one in the world who laughs insanely at their own jokes..

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Dec 21 2004, 06:24 PM

im the rebound boy for this girl im seeing. she tells me things like, when she's in my arms, it feels like love. we have sex all the time and she feeds me all the time.

i told her that i dont want to be her boyfriend and she tells me that im a lover of hers from a past life or something.

she's kinda open to "us" not being a couple, but then she tells me stuff like, girls dont have sex with guys just to have sex. its more than that, a girl exspects something out of it.

i talk to her and make sure that we're not going to be a couple, but i can see if we keep going down the same route, that we will and i dont want that.

i see how she's for me not being with my other "girlfriends" and kinda makes like she's the best to have.

HONK :clown2: HONK

WHAT'CHA THINK?

run away if you dont want a relationship with this girl. she sounds like she's getting too attached too easily and too soon. you did mention that you are the rebound boy. in that case, being in the rebound situation, it seems as if she is she's still an open sore. meaning that she's lacking feelings or someone to take care of like her previous bf and you are there to make up for it. i think thats why she's all over you...also not to mention that she may like you (of course who wouldnt with your charm).

she may like you a lot willy but i think she is just disillusioned right now or may not know exactly what she wants but she is enjoying the moment. on one hand she's all open to not being a couple but on the other hand shes saying that girls expect something out of sex. what is it? of course....a relationship down the road. what else would women get out of sex other than the usual "feel good"?

better run before she got you hog tied if ya dont what that.

Guest willy.wonka

bodice, i see what youre saying, the best part of my story is that she knows that im in love with another woman. now doesnt that just throw a twist to it

i think i know the truth, im planning on ending it soon...so all my friends can try to fuck her.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 23 2004, 09:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 23 2004, 09:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Dec 23 2004, 01:34 PM

as much as you would love them, it doesnt mean that they have to love you back

what? i don't follow you?

[/b]

of course you don't follow, you're using a women's rationale to decipher male behavior. square peg in a round hole gf, shit doesn't work.

Originally posted by johnny+Dec 23 2004, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny - Dec 23 2004, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Dec 23 2004, 09:16 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Dec 23 2004, 01:34 PM

as much as you would love them, it doesnt mean that they have to love you back

what? i don't follow you?

of course you don't follow, you're using a women's rationale to decipher male behavior. square peg in a round hole gf, shit doesn't work.

[/b]

No, really. I don't think its a sentence....

Guest willy.wonka

love is in the heart bodice, not in the bank account

girls can be so blind when you use the word love in a sentence, bodice, you've just shown this to me.

i mean how simple can that sentence get? just because i love the girl, doesnt mean she has to love me back. am i talking straight english? cause i am from hawaii and our english is broken.

example-

hawaiian- watchit bra

haole/whitepeople- oh my gosh timmy, look out for that train

Facts According To Gatita:

Fact #1: It is very hard to meet females who only want sex with no emotions, regardless what they say.

Fact #2: These words of "met you in another life time" means two things; you have been dating for a while (which isnt the case), or, the more likely one, this girl is an emotional mess.

Fact #3: Rebound Boy/Girl = the Reboundee expects the same thing he or she had in her previous relationship in their next relationship. Its hard to meet another guy or girl after breaking up because you have extremely high expectations and come into the new "relationship" (which according to your knowledge there is none of) with emotions that would not otherwise exist if it werent for the previous relationship.

So basically, the pussy might be good but its not worth what will happen in the near future.

Originally posted by gatita@Dec 23 2004, 08:00 PM

Facts According To Gatita:

Fact #1: It is very hard to meet females who only want sex with no emotions, regardless what they say.

Fact #2: These words of "met you in another life time" means two things; you have been dating for a while (which isnt the case), or, the more likely one, this girl is an emotional mess.

Fact #3: Rebound Boy/Girl = the Reboundee expects the same thing he or she had in her previous relationship in their next relationship. Its hard to meet another guy or girl after breaking up because you have extremely high expectations and come into the new "relationship" (which according to your knowledge there is none of) with emotions that would not otherwise exist if it werent for the previous relationship.

So basically, the pussy might be good but its not worth what will happen in the near future.

She is right. You are in a sticky situation.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 23 2004, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 23 2004, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Dec 23 2004, 10:39 PM

girls can be so blind when you use the word love in a sentence, bodice, you've just shown this to me.

No, I mean you can't love some one that much if your out fucking everything that can't get away fast enough.

can't use love in a sentence MY ARSE.

[/b]

ok well, the girl doesnt love me and this girl im fuckin now is like a break from reality

and right on gatita