can girls do this?

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by GamblersGrin+Dec 22 2004, 10:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GamblersGrin - Dec 22 2004, 10:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Dec 21 2004, 10:09 PM

zzz.jpg

she's one of these girls

hope it aint the girl hiding her face bc shes got a big belly.

[/b]

figured i would find you in here chubb chasing...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man... if that girl is feeding you, and feeding you right, stick around for a little bit at least, or your ass is stuck eating ramen for the next month... because you know not many girls can get down in the kitchen these days.... your next girl will probably just hook you up with hot dogs and mac & cheese.... fuck that... i say ride that shit for a little while....

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by GamblersGrin+Dec 22 2004, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GamblersGrin - Dec 22 2004, 03:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Dec 21 2004, 10:09 PM

zzz.jpg

she's one of these girls

hope it aint the girl hiding her face bc shes got a big belly.

[/b]

AIN'T THAT GIRL DEVILUSH?

I cant believe no one thinks the girl in the tubetop is a cutie. I think shes got that sly "heeeeeeeeeeeeeey" seductive bed look to her. But thats just me.

And with that look usually comes the psycho talk that he says the girl is giving her... so, I personally feel tubetop girl is the one in said situation.

Shes cute.. but... fuck it. Id rather jack off for a bit and wait for some new pooshwa to come around then deal with the emotional wreck.

id go with the fatty.

why you ask?

there's a simple rule of thumb.

fat chicks will be with you for 3 years, it's been proven over and over again.

or so i was told.

anyway, just run away dude, emotional attachment 101 on that girly friend of yours.

i say it's girl in white since shes standing a certain way towards you and has a look that shows her enjoyment of standing next to you, or is just smiling.

and dkab has been following me into every post for some reason.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Vanity@Dec 23 2004, 05:36 PM

just keep fucking her... you obviously don't have feelings for her.. she's going to be the one to get hurt... and that's what little whore sget for whoring it up.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN

GRAB YOUR BALLS AND JUST GET THE PUSSY...IF THE HOMIES WANNA HIT IT AT THE SAME TIME LET EM.....SHE AINT WORTH IT MAN SHE AINT WORTH IT...IF SHE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABUOT YOU FUCKIN OTHER CHICKS WOULD YOU REALLY WANT HER AS A GIRL???

HIT IT

HIT IT

HIT IT

QUIT IT

HIT IT

HIT IT

HIT IT