Toys post here...

swif1

2 hours ago, EkONE23 said:

That blue and white fill is heat. Big ups.

It was actually a chrome full bit the angle makes it look white if I stood face on it was too dark to get the shot so had to go for the angle lol but appreciate that bro that was my fave of the day, the others sucked a bit but thats  how learning works ay, you practice you do you look you evaluate you go again. ✌🏼🏼

Edited by Giant

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 3/7/2020 at 5:51 PM, Ray40 said:

I have seen videos of people painting in the snow so I think it will be fine.  If you leave your oven open and set them on the very edge of the door it will heat them up And make them more liquidy but I don’t really know.  

Dooo not stick cans near your oven . EVER .fill a bucket with hot watter from the sink (not boiling ) and place the cans in there to warn them Safley . 

Also cant tell but that peice in that video I posted was 13 ° with a strong ass wind and I didnt warm no cans... but thats why some colors spay a cuple tones becuase the paints not to temp or mixed properly .

But if your out and about bye/steel hand warmers or the back warmers (there bigger) and place them between your cans in your bag . 

Or if bombing crotch em and your body heat will keep an pretty warm 

11 hours ago, hotsauceinthedickholewastaken said:

not sure what they looked like before but I would say to keep it simple. Try to emulate a font with proper stems, cap height, meanline, baselines etc. then you can start adding flare to that...or you can use the "stacking boards method" then add flare to that. Google all shit if you don't know what I'm chatting about. Not sure if that is pencil but I would recommend using pen to practice....

One more thing. The answers on that sheet are Sour Patch Kids, Kit Kat, Salt and Vinegar Chips and Doritos because I have no idea what go gurts are.

It is pencil because my mom took away my art supplies so I had to do it in pencil, I was wondering if the lowercase tag was good @hotsauceinthedickholewastaken

Alot of opsites with lower case . like letter weight wise gona be harder ...but not imposile tho. As long as the core and important parts stay ledgibal the rest is all a matter of prefrence on how you want it to look 

Cap --- 

Mean - - - 

Base ----

Long as thats good... keep praticeing random lines off of the non important parts ! 

20200310_141320.jpg

• Like 1

Because I was asking to buy graff supplies that were 80 dollars all together and they said no. I freaked out because of my OCD thinking things weren’t perfect and because I freaked out they took my stuff. And my mom grounds me Of my supplies a lot cause she knows I like it so she thinks if she takes them away I will learn.

That's fucking dumb af parenting imho. Kid is into, of all things, art, and they use that to punish you? You deserve to be encouraged. Glad you're here and hope this thread is helping you out. 

In saying that, the best tool is the one at hand. Be it paint, marker, pencil or rock, use it to be creative ( or destructive) as a way to express yourself.

Also, pilfer markers and shit from school or work.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:51 PM, Ray40 said:

I have seen videos of people painting in the snow so I think it will be fine.  If you leave your oven open and set them on the very edge of the door it will heat them up And make them more liquidy but I don’t really know.  

i live in winnipeg manitoba which has been clocked before as one of the coldest places on the planet, I was gonna stop and chill over winter but found i havent been able too, ive gotten frostbite twice. Put your cans in your bag before you leave and then fill 2 2lrs with boiling water, put it in your bag with your cans and put a sweater over it to kind of keep it insullated. and then youll have a couple hours. My 2 hommies forgot last time and as soon as we got to the wall their cans were freezing up, mine were hot when i got to the wall and worked awesome

banekstock2.png

stock tips and tremclad, dont like posting without a flick

Edited by Banok1
  • Like 1