Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay again, know my fault i made, i clicked insert link instead of intert image SORRY, delete my old posts i make a new one, too late to edit it :-(

hey all,

wanna know if this is a good sketch, if not, please give advices, how i can do it better

the fill in is not so nice, i just played around with the pink, but it looks nicer on the paper then on screen (my scanner is a kinda fucked-up :lol: )

dq19x3.jpg

by the T i forgot a line at the left curve

greetz firestorm

• 2 weeks later...

have not much time at the moment for sketching, my workplace takes all my time, so not much progress.

but i sketched some straight letters/blocks and tried an alphabet with curved lines, so i post my A, that i gave some ornaments too.

i hope this is a bit better than my last stuff.

and i have a question relating to the ornaments, can i size them like i want or do they need the same proportions like the other bars or can i play around with them?

i sadly have no writers is my village who i could ask about this stuff, everything is clean here you see no tags/bombings or so on :( so i hope you can help me a bit :)

13zz4v6.jpg

perhaps you misunderstood... you need no ornaments. draw letters akin to the ones on the very keyboard in front of you. nothing more.

i draw letters like on keyboard but what to do with them if i have them in block style????

i know that the letters are build up with blocks, and that they have their cut-points and their key-spots

so my A is builded up with the 3 blocks left right and the middle one

the right and left one i defined as curves with the same size, they meet up on the top and with the thin middle line i produce the key-spot, the free-space in the middle of the A

so i understand this right or am i totally wrong with this?

• Like 1

I've been trying to understand why some people end their bars the way the guy is painting in the video. I thought you were supposed to just use regular rectangular consistently sized bars. Is there some mathematical scientific psychedelic funky fresh formula I'm missing out on? I'm trying to understand

lcgas.jpg

gonna use torch as an example too, not trying to hate

2nioa6p.jpg

For now, do bars of consistent width. As you learn to keep things in proportion, and reproduce angles and shapes, you will move to tapered bars and different extensions.

515Zomb was one of the biggest toys in 12oz history so for him to be doing that is phenomenal.

Eido, I mess with the "dope" sketch.

Bahaha, not sure about the biggest but yes, I put down some retarded wack shit for quite a long time. :)

@eido - Your style is very nice, reminds me of a homie around here.

z9cx.jpg

disr.jpg

uihy.jpg

rldf.jpg

w149.jpg

wpq7.jpg

vdnk.jpg

byev.jpg

gepu.jpg

3dz8.jpg

r4s5.jpg

k8o3.jpg

uvv1.jpg

m7e5.jpg

p9ks.jpg

8wcl.jpg

u c wat m tryin t do hear itz liek fs but looks like shit most of the time was wonering wat u guise thot if i'm mad or just ... how to slow down? write with thinking? i get a "block". when i write fast it is like it is brken uup supernaturally n a wae... wat yall thnk:scrambled:

d72y.jpg

mz7v.jpg

ymc8.jpg

u37e.jpg

4lql.jpg

its toying i dont kno wat toy mens nec i think this fit the category... m thnking leik...... howto "SLOW DOWN" and think, rather than making sense during the process in literal abstraction, or broken 2's 4's, 7's.. randomletters appearing.. more "streamlined" pen that i'm trying to save for programmingand spidering:confused:

it looks gay from far off but when u zoom in u can read into it or subconscious-more crap is recognizeable..:o

<edit> the far off problem is one of field. you can see my first post when the scribbles were built in the center.. my goal is to edsign a character set for programming or char compression and expansion string analysis etc.. but i had better go on a diet and clean m room, etc, (new kb etc) before even that. (na-type person, schizo, etc, trying to clean up from alcohol. sorry for the string of posts npi.. will learn the rules., keep posting or w/e..)

cant remembe how i was going to end this..

idk if this mks sense 2 ne 1

interesting in character permutatives and compression-on-line, with kind of interlocking that truncates the character, or annihilates the prior, but am operating in human-mind nonmemory atm, without anything but a SoC randomhand-style that i have trouble handling in any grasp of sensibility or further development

Please LET ME Know if anyone has ne thots on ne of this (KIND OF LIVING IN A void.. npi.. sticky keys :/

• Like 1

jvxv.jpg

bu34.jpg

hf9r.jpg

ibi1.jpg

pyw2.jpg

0js9.jpg

mw0o.jpg

o9sf.jpg

w5r3.jpg

qu90.jpg

an10.jpg

9j10.jpg

aug7.jpg

0mt4.jpg

tcky.jpg

rdki.jpg

lehk.jpg

d2rd.jpg

KInd of gives you an idea.... but it is not quite flowing... i think i should restrict myself to programming, witha lifestyle change, and try to write a real character set, like chinese character-words..(based on parsing and geometric/pixel-assigned-memory compression programme/art.. the "mindset" just isnt cohesive unless im distracted by the tv/cc's

tru story. ill tell u abt it n zero smtm

wat do u mn though? just wonderingif ur trying to pin me, or if ive offended u, or if i think im a broke psychic,.. i consider commitment.i hear the tv talking to me, and see supercomplex languages in the closed captionings. i want to get sane w/in the next 2y or im going to work towards filing for commitment..

life is hard.

pretty troll/lite abt it tho..

idk what you mean by that exactly.. i am schizophrenic, though.

it seem lik i cn signal jam m dtv shit by oming a sine wave too. im not lost ina fantasy-worldt hough

if u wl answer me what mks u think that

nah mayne i thnk m sane as de cum